AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest momuzyk
Wal-Mart @ Nolensville Rd. and Old Hickory still had tons of Federal 9mm left tonight. Also Remington 250 rd. bulk packs of .40 and .45.

Cool Springs also had Federal 9mm, but it was limit 1 box...I wish they would change that.

Guess I was a day late & dollar short. Check Wally world on Nolensville & Harding and they were completely out. Wally world at Bell & Nolensville had remington bulk 250 packs of 40 & 45 but no 9mm at all. Im still looking for federal 9mm!

Guest SUNTZU

There is some 9mm at Walker Springs Walmart in Knoxville. I found one box of .38 +P JHP, but it came home with me. Some .410 if you are looking for it. Lots of rifle cartridges available, as well as some 12gauge slugger value packs.

Guest momuzyk

Wally world at Nolensville Rd & Bell Rd has winchester value boxes and federal 9 & 40. They also had value 550 boxes of 22LR also. Wally world at Harding has fed 9 & 40 as well as of today!

Walmart Turkey Creek @ 0800 this morning (7/25) had about 12 boxes of Federal 40 S&W. No 9mm, .38, or 45acp. (I don't shoot 40, so it was there as I left.)

& 2 Boxes of Rem 7.62x39 in the 20 rd box.

& a good bit of .308 Rem

I didn't note the prices as I was just passing through.

Rivergate WM @ noon...lotsa of WWB 50rd 9mm, federal 22 bricks, a few Winchester 22 bricks, quite a bit of .40,some Federal, some WWB. Saw one lonely 100 round box of .45 ACP WWB. They also had a lot of WWB 50 round .38 +P. It's nice to see ammo on the shelves.

Rivergate WM @ noon...lotsa of WWB 50rd 9mm, federal 22 bricks, a few Winchester 22 bricks, quite a bit of .40,some Federal, some WWB. Saw one lonely 100 round box of .45 ACP WWB. They also had a lot of WWB 50 round .38 +P. It's nice to see ammo on the shelves.

Just stopped by Dick's sporting goods in west Knoxville. They appeared to have some of most ammo sizes. Several 50-round boxes of .40, but I'm fully stocked now and Dick's doesn't have the best prices. I even made the comment it was good to see some ammo returning to the shelves. If anything, I am still not seeing much .38. Later, B

Sportsman's Warehouse off 153 has many boxes of centerfire handgun ammo in stock. Lots of Blazer and American Eagle to be had. 2 box per customer per day limit. Prices, while not ridiculous, don't beat Wally World, of course. $10.99 for 9mm Blazer (Aluminum), $14.99 for 9mm American Eagle.

Nonetheless, since I'm not reloading, the Blazer is a reasonable round and at $1 more than I can get the same count at Wal-Mart. One of these days our Wal-Marts will get another boatload in like they did a couple months ago.

Guest MinorKey

Looks like very soon walmart will not carry any ammo anymore! The walmart in Dickson just went through the new style remodel and not only do they only have two tiny round-abouts with any firearms, there is basically nothing left there in any department that meets our needs anymore. Kinda glad to tell you the truth, i hated funding China any more than necessary. The clearance section had a few boxes of birdshot. I doubt they will restock once out.

On the upside, there are still some great deals online. Most places are out of stock on tons but have a few common calibers left at good prices. i think 7.62x39 was 239 per 1K last i checked. (shipping added some but less than sales tax)

Looks like very soon walmart will not carry any ammo anymore! The walmart in Dickson just went through the new style remodel and not only do they only have two tiny round-abouts with any firearms, there is basically nothing left there in any department that meets our needs anymore.

Please clarify. So what's any different? At least that WM sells guns.

Looks like very soon walmart will not carry any ammo anymore! The walmart in Dickson just went through the new style remodel and not only do they only have two tiny round-abouts with any firearms, there is basically nothing left there in any department that meets our needs anymore. Kinda glad to tell you the truth, i hated funding China any more than necessary. The clearance section had a few boxes of birdshot. I doubt they will restock once out.

On the upside, there are still some great deals online. Most places are out of stock on tons but have a few common calibers left at good prices. i think 7.62x39 was 239 per 1K last i checked. (shipping added some but less than sales tax)

I guess that will have its worst impact on shotgun shells which are big and heavy for shipping. It is nice, however to have been able to have quick access to cheap Blazer brass, which I though was the best FMJ for the money.

The online market is truly strange for handgun ammo right now. I've had back orders in all over the place from early spring, and I have yet to see a single shipment!

Ammo is starting to trickle in everywhere and at pre 2009 prices. Wally World in Paris has had WWB 9mm, 45acp, 44mag, 40s&w. I have also ordered and recieved 250 rounds of 380, 40, 45, 38sp from different places in the past few weeks.

Guest lci419

Just came from Wal Mart in Rivergate. They had about a dozen boxes each of Federal and WWB 9mm, about a dozen boxes of .40 (didn't notice brand), 1 box of Remington .357, and about 6 boxes of WWB .38 +P. Unfortunately, nothing I needed...:woohoo:

Guest WebDemon

Wal-mart Clinton Hwy had as of a hour ago, 6 boxes of Federal 40, 4 in 9mm and a couple Winchester 100's in 40. Didn't look for anything else but I was able to buy 2 boxes of 40. Get'em while you can.