Sen. Boxer to Brigadier General: 'Could you say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am?'

Guest stovepipe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just e-mailed her and let her know that even though I'm not (thank God) one of her constituents, I didn't appreciate her condescension and arrogance towards a member of our Armed Services.

Her and Feinstein both make me physically ill.........:drama:

I found this little nugget while I was at her website........

(emphasis added to indicate my "WTF" reaction)

In response to the September 11th attacks, Senator Boxer authored a bill to protect commercial airliners against attacks by shoulder-fired missiles, and she wrote the law allowing airline pilots with special training to carry guns in the cockpit.

This truly does not sound like the Barbara Boxer we all know, and don't love.

Guest mustangdave
I found this little nugget while I was at her website........

(emphasis added to indicate my "WTF" reaction)

In response to the September 11th attacks, Senator Boxer authored a bill to protect commercial airliners against attacks by shoulder-fired missiles, and she wrote the law allowing airline pilots with special training to carry guns in the cockpit.

This truly does not sound like the Barbara Boxer we all know, and don't love.

most likely...SHE...didn't "author" or write the LAWS mentioned...she most likely affixed her name to them for political expediency...so as not to look like she was SOFT on terror

Guest GunTroll

In the little clip I didn't she how she address him. As Sir? Or general? I would hope as general. And I would think he has worked 100 times harder than she did to get a title. All she has to do is show up and lie and do the opposite of what her constituents want her to do, then repeat....lie,do nothing,do opposite.

This video really pisses me off to no end. She didnt "work" for the title, she was voted into the position, even if it was by the idiots in California.

If I was the General she better address me by Brigadier General EVERY time she spoke to me. These politicians today are total ass-hats. Rant off....:D

-Jason G

Let's see, he probably worked hard for thirty years, putting his life on the line, to get to be called by his title, and she was ordained with that "Senator" tille in "ONE" day, just because enough people liked her! She should have been reminded that she, and the others, are "public servants". She wouldn't make a pimple on a good General's posterior. Such disrespect, such arrogance, such a threat to our freedoms and rights, especially Second Amendment rights.

Why is common sense so uncommon these days? Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson

Guest SUNTZU

I would like to talk about some of the things she worked so, um, hard on to get to where she is today, but figure I'd rather not go against the Code of Conduct for TGO'ers.

Guest HexHead

Why is anyone even remotely surprised by this? CA left wing liberal loons loath the military. Disrespecting him not only made her day, but probably ensured her reelection.

I would have said something to the effect of "Since you find it offensive, I will indeed no longer call you by the term of respect by which I refer to all of my other superiors." Then I would have answered every other question she asked directly and never once called her "Senator."