• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, the whole thing.

I used to be good friends with the guy that was killed,

until I lost touch with him when I moved away and went to

a different high school.

I'm more shocked that it's not a hate crime.

I honestly don't believe in "hate crime".

I think you pretty much have to hate a person just to kill them for no reason.

So the whole "Hate Crime" charge is bogus IMO.

Unless you are insane ect...

But since it gets used (and has been), why not here?

Not meaning this to sound racial at all.

If it were my race (white) that committed this cruel crime,

I'd say the same thing about them.

But I'm pretty inclined to believe there was some hatred

going on to do what was done to this poor couple.

Again, not making it a racial issue.

So PLEASE take no offence.

Hate is Hate, Right?

The jurors are from Nashville.

This really is the most heinous crime in Knoxville's history. To the point that the trial is broadcast live and reporters are Twittering from the courtroom.

There are several more trials to go after this one. Here's the grand jury presentation of the current worthless piece of sh**....http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/0202body_presentment.pdf

Here's a link just to get started.... Documents relating to the Christian, Newsom murders in Knoxville Knoxville News Sentinel

What happened to these kids is beyond belief in even the most twisted of imaginations.

Edited by Garufa

I literally can't read about this case without getting overboard angry. It just absolutely infuriates me that there are animals like this in the world. This case really and truly is the reason I carry a gun beyond anything else. I would rather shoot my wife and myself then have this happen to us.

No human being should be subjected to this ever. I can't even type hardly...it infuriates me that much.

I'm not racist by any means at all, but an eye for an eye is justice. The same needs to be done to them. Why waste the time to even give these peices of sh** a trial? Justice should be swift without all the bs paperwork. Turn these Fu**s over to the victims families.:blush:

Guest 3pugguy
CRIMENETDAILY

Knoxville, Tenn.:blush:

Trial under way in black-on-white carjacking murders

Man set on fire, girlfriend repeatedly raped, doused with bleach to destroy evidence

Trial under way in black-on-white carjacking murders

My gosh...I only hope that once convicted, the perps are killed in prison, hopefully by being burned to death (after some creative use of chair legs, broom handles, etc to examine their various orifices) and we don't spend thousands of tax dollars as they appeal and sit alive and safe in prison.

And there are fools who question why citizens want to be armed?

Surprised that is never got any national attention. I guess CNN was just too busy covering some BS celeberty case. This story if very sad. once proven guilty they need to go fast, no appeals or nothing.

Guest Phantom6

It has taken so long for their justice to get this far. I would submit that they should receive justice at about 800 to 1000 FPS. Knee cap 'em and leave 'em gut shot to bleed out in a cage on Market Square Mall.

• Administrator
It has taken so long for their justice to get this far. I would submit that they should receive justice at about 800 to 1000 FPS. Knee cap 'em and leave 'em gut shot to bleed out in a cage on Market Square Mall.

I don't think that will take long enough.

Guest Ravendove

More than any other reason, I got my permit to protect my wife from things like this. If I die, I die. That's not that bad. Obviously, self defense was a factor, but this was the true motivator.

Guest bkelm18

Guess I'll toss my hat in with the people who were motivated to get a permit from this case. I was stationed in VA at the time and when I read this I told my girlfriend I'm going down to Bob's (a gun shop in Norfolk) to take the permit class. She thought I was crazy, but I didn't want to chance it with animals like these out there. VA is an open carry/no permit state but I never felt comfortable doing it. 4 weeks later I had permit in hand and gun on belt.

Unless the prosecution really pulls something out of the shadows, I do not think they have enough on this Cobbins creep to give him the needle.

I believe that Cobbins half brother is one murderer along with Eric Boyd. Boyd will get sold out and end up facing murder charges before these four trials are done.

My personal belief is that Cobbins may not have actually killed either child but he is just as guilty as the ones that did. How hard would it have been to leave the house and go get help. That alone should be enough for all of them to get the needle.

And how is Daphne Sutton not charged with anything?? I do not believe for one second she did not know what was going on.

As for safety, are any of us really ever totally safe?

Guest logicprevails

This horrible situation also serves as a reminder that in an abduction situation of any type, the second crime scene is worse than the first. My wife and I have discussed it, and are on the same page. If confronted with a similar situation, we will fight, to the death if necessary, at the first scene. Hoping to survive once arriving at any subsequent scene, environment totally under the control of the perpetrator(s), is not an option.

Edited by logicprevails
grammar

We are never totally safe anywhere,henceforth the reason I have a HCP and entertain the privalage of its use daily,never without a means or a way,I say.This is not a sane world we live in by any means,there are way too many predators on the loose.;)

This horrible situation also serves as a reminder that in an abduction situation of any type, the second crime scene is worse than the first. My wife and I have discussed it, and are on the same page. If confronted with a similar situation, we will fight, to the death if necessary, at the first scene. Hoping to survive once arriving at any subsequent scene, environment totally under the control of the perpetrator(s), is not an option.

I am with you one this thought. Submiting to the control of the perpetrators is not a good choice, and any person can rest assured that nothing good will coming from it.