What Irritates You?

Garufa

Guest mikedwood
I guess at least my last "irritation" has proven to be untrue!:wave:

Lol, awesome idea if I get it right. You can get away with telling the truth as long as you make it to long :tough: for most people to read. I love it. :poop: Love it.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest walkingdeadman
I hope he didn't. Not the kind of behavior I expect here, and unless he says that was not his intent, I'll be ignoring him form now on. I don't feed trolls.

Hopefully he was just adding a thought, not directing it.

That was a general thought...easy killer...no one is trying to hurt your feelings...:cheers:

What irratates me.....A thread called "What irratates you?"...that is full of people getting irratated at irratating things."

You really want to stir things up...........

What irratates me......

People continually voting for the same two parties every election expecting things to change, and saying a third party has no chance of winning. I am glad our forefathers did not see things in such a manner.

:cheers:

That was a general thought...easy killer...no one is trying to hurt your feelings...:cheers:

As if THAT wasn't snide enough to make up for it?

Whatever.

Call it over. Have a good week.

People who wont pay for their gas at the pump,then go in,and complain about the long lines because of lottery tickets

:sick:

Where I shop, they won't let me use a fleet card outside. Take that! :cheers:

Yeah, this thread got a little sensitive, but that's ok, I suppose... people will always put emotion into speaking about things that they feel strongly about.

Thanks for the read, guys. :cheers:

Guest clsutton21

David would drop the banhammer on my head for posting the comments that I want to make about this guy.

"My brother has his conceal carry permit, but I've known him for like 23 years now....and I know he won't kill anyone, unless they try to rob him."

I hope his brother is more intelligent than him.

At the 3:24 mark of the first video I had to stop. He said "Average people don't need guns, especially criminal, they don’t need guns.†Wow what insight this young man has. He is so right. If we ban guns the criminals wouldn’t have them, because…well hell they are law abiding criminals…right? ;)

WOW!!!!

Mr. Suntzu, you win. That is the most annoying thing ever. :P

Guest db99wj

Yep, that kid makes stupid look good.

Irratates me when people won't let you merge if for example the two lanes go to one lane due to a garbage truck, etc.

And won't stop at a lightefore an entrance/exit to a parking lot and you are stuck in exit, trying to get into traffic but the won't stop and let you in, they will get up as close to the next person and not look at you.

Guest GunTroll

Over educated gun people who feel like it is there mission in life to educate me without knowing anything about me. I dislike the majority of "counter help" at gun stores. I despise being talked down to! Even if the price is right I'd rather deal with a friendly, customer service oriented place of business even if I got to spend a few more bucks! QUITE reading the gun rags you counter monkeys! They make you sound DUMB!

Also I dislike chubby/fat weekend taticool commandos! Loss some weight and enlist in the military to be high speed! Your UTG or air-soft vest with x-number of pouches and a pistol holster attached makes you look silly at the range. Your pimped out AR that gets more closet/safe time than real world usage! Try slim fast or something.

Oh man, toilet seat cozies burn me up too.

What really gets me is paper that has that one corner that wants to fold up as you're writing. No matter how much you try to smooth it out, it just gets worse, until half your friggin page is curling up into itself.

Guest HexHead
Oh man, toilet seat cozies burn me up too.

What really gets me is paper that has that one corner that wants to fold up as you're writing. No matter how much you try to smooth it out, it just gets worse, until half your friggin page is curling up into itself.

Stop trying to write on fax paper. :)

Guest HexHead

Cops that stop traffic to let EVERYONE out of a church parking lot at once. That can take a while at some of the big churches we have here.

Let 10-20 cars out and let traffic flow a bit and alternate. But NOOOOOO.

Cops that stop traffic to let EVERYONE out of a church parking lot at once. That can take a while at some of the big churches we have here.

Let 10-20 cars out and let traffic flow a bit and alternate. But NOOOOOO.

Screw that. There shouldn't be any cops involved at all.

If God wants 'em out of there in one piece so badly, he can stop traffic himself. :):up:

This is one that not everyone will get, but if you need to come to the ER be actually sick. It's an EMERGENCY room folks, not a day care, not a place to have a family reunion, not a place to air your grievances, it's a place where you come when you are dying and need immediate help.

These people that come in for a headache and their 50 extended family members show up to check on them are a bit ridiculous.