where to live in nashville

Ok, in a few months or so I will having to move to Nashville. I will be going to school at the NEJATC on Fesslers Ln. in south Nashville. I don't really want to get too awful far away, but most likely I will be working at different jobsites all over the greater Nashville area.

Where are the better places to live at in Nashville? I'm not looking to live in a Brentwood subdivision or anything like that, but don't want to have a 98% probability of my apartment getting shot up at 2am either. A 1-2 bedroom apartment is what I will be looking for.

So, where would you live at in Nashville if you has the choice? Or should I try to find a place in Murfreesboro?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donelson Area.

Right next to I40 and Briley Parkway

Walmart, Target, malls, food, hospitals, funeral homes, everything you need in one area.

Numerous apartments in the general area that look clean

As quiet as most places. In bad weather you can get to Fesslers without touching any interstate.

Hermitage is nice as well...but more of the crime reports seem to come from that area

Donelson Area.

Right next to I40 and Briley Parkway

Walmart, Target, malls, food, hospitals, funeral homes, everything you need in one area.

Numerous apartments in the general area that look clean

As quiet as most places. In bad weather you can get to Fesslers without touching any interstate.

Hermitage is nice as well...but more of the crime reports seem to come from that area

What he said. The Hermitage-Donelson area is fairly nice.

I would try an area east of I-65, (fair bit) south of Harding, (fair bit) west of Nolensville, and north of Old Hickory Blvd.

2nd that, but be more than a fair bit west of Nolensville Rd. more like Edmonson Pike, I'm not far enough.

Nashville Electrician Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee

They put you in a job during the day through an apprenticeship program and you go to school at night for 6 years.

Oh they arent doing very well atm.A bunch of the companies that use to be tied to the school dropped the union.