Where to go?

Guest trigem

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to practice my live fire draw,double tap etc.

Is there a range where they allow this in middle Tn.?:D

yep... CHMR, but it'd be a heck of a drive from Clarksville.

don't know about drawing, but Guns & Leather allows double taps...(or at least they've never kicked me out for doing it :D )

I'm sure sorry for all you guys who have to try to find a place to shoot ( and pay to do it ) the way you want. I'm so lucky to be able to step out the back door and shoot at my homemade target stand of course I only have a max distance of 50 yds. , i set one up at a 100 when I want to shoot rifles, but it is uphill. The only flat place here is on the porch or in the house. Seen a sow and her cub walk'n through the back yard this morning bout daylight head'n over to the branch, they stopped drank and headed over the ridge. NICE way to enjoy your morning coffee!!

• Administrator
I'm sure sorry for all you guys who have to try to find a place to shoot ( and pay to do it ) the way you want. I'm so lucky to be able to step out the back door and shoot at my homemade target stand of course I only have a max distance of 50 yds. , i set one up at a 100 when I want to shoot rifles, but it is uphill. The only flat place here is on the porch or in the house. Seen a sow and her cub walk'n through the back yard this morning bout daylight head'n over to the branch, they stopped drank and headed over the ridge. NICE way to enjoy your morning coffee!!

You should be banned from TGO for this. :confused::google:

You should be banned from TGO for this. :confused::stare:

Yes I think somewhere in the forum rules, there is something about rubbing stuff like that in. Isn't there? :google:)

Yep, I feel you my friend. I'm in Knoxville and ever since my family sold off their property out near Tellico Plains, I have basically nowhere to shoot outdoors. I can go to one rifle range, but only on Saturdays. I miss having the ability to plink outdoors and practice live fire drills, and oh yeah not to mention, shoot long guns!!! :screwy:

I have to figure something out soon or I'm going to go nuts considering I've got a new M&P15X with some sweet accessories on the way. :usa:

WOW..... I WAS NOT rubb'n it in!........(much).:screwy: Stand'n offer, when any of you are going over to NC. by way of I 26, before you get to exit 50 (thats the last one in TN.) call 220-9549, take the exit, I come down, you follow me up and you can wear out my little backyard range!!! free coffee. Uh... no shotguns, I hate having to re-build my target stand.:usa:

Oooh yeah....well, I can walk out my back door to my porch and shoot my pellet gun....it's .177cal too......:screwy:

WOW..... I WAS NOT rubb'n it in!........(much).:lol: Stand'n offer, when any of you are going over to NC. by way of I 26, before you get to exit 50 (thats the last one in TN.) call 220-9549, take the exit, I come down, you follow me up and you can wear out my little backyard range!!! free coffee. Uh... no shotguns, I hate having to re-build my target stand.:D

Seriously?

Yep, I feel you my friend. I'm in Knoxville and ever since my family sold off their property out near Tellico Plains, I have basically nowhere to shoot outdoors. I can go to one rifle range, but only on Saturdays. I miss having the ability to plink outdoors and practice live fire drills, and oh yeah not to mention, shoot long guns!!! :lol:

I have to figure something out soon or I'm going to go nuts considering I've got a new M&P15X with some sweet accessories on the way. :D

The Norris range is only 20 miles north of town. Open all week. Rifle range out to 250 yards.

Seriously?

Yeah, I'm serious about if you want to stop by an shoot sure!!!! I can't put up the rifle stand, I lent out that stand to a friend today, should be back in say a month, but if ya want to stop by an shoot up to 50 yds, sure all I ask is ya shoot safely. No I wasn't rubb'n it in about where ya live ether, I've been there, with the having to drive an hour or more to shoot or pay a good price, only to have to be frustrated by some who are'nt safe or just make it impossible to really enjoy work'n on your shooting. look my place isn't fancy, not something worth driving any distance for , but if ya come this way and want to burn some powder, all I have to say is WELCOME.:)target.jpg

Edited by Ae-35