Kimber SOLO

Glock G34 Gen 4

Taurus Public Defender

SIG/Hammerli Trailside

Redhawk .357 (Grail Gun List)

S&W Model 22 Thunder Ranch

Dan Wesson .357 Pistol Pack

Guest The Highlander
I'm eyeballing an Ed Brown Executive Elite Centennial Edition. I'm only $2500 short in my gun fund right now.

Now THAT'S funny right there!!!

I feel your pain, I have a much bigger list than Gun Fund.

I've had most of what I wanted over the years, but here's my current list (subject to change if I spot a squirrel):

S&W 1911 Gunsite

Ruger Vaquero .45LC

Series 70 Colt Combat Commander (all steel, blued, .45ACP)

Springfield SOCOM 16

Springfield TRP Pro

Heck, if I sit here long enough I'll just make myself want to sell what I've got to buy something on that list! :D

Guest dubaholic2

i got mine yesterday. went to the gun show in town and sold my .44 mag. new model blackhawk and traded my kel tec p32 and got a new xdm .45, 4.5. ive been wanting one for a while now. now i just have to get the time to go try her out. next im wanting to build a custom 10/22.

I'm eyeballing an Ed Brown Executive Elite Centennial Edition. I'm only $2500 short in my gun fund right now.

I picked up a Ed Brown Kobra Carry ss yesterday. For my own safety around my wife I'm not even thinking of a "Next got to have gun", at least not out loud.

Just between us........... another Ed Brown.

well its a toss up but leaning towards another 1911... i do have a stripped AR lower thats been sitting there for a while...REALLY wanting a full size 1911 though, already have a compact, and a p-238, looking really hard at the taurus PT1911-DT

My wife really likes that Kimber SOLO. Thought about reserving one on Bud's. Only have to put 10% down.

SIG P210 (#1 on my Grail Gun List)

Kimber SOLO

Glock G34 Gen 4

Taurus Public Defender

SIG/Hammerli Trailside

SIG P210 (#1 on my Grail Gun List)

Kimber SOLO

Glock G34 Gen 4

Taurus Public Defender

SIG/Hammerli Trailside

I now understand, out of 3 pages at gbroker there was NO 357 redhawks, and out of 1 page at aarms there were NO 357 redhawks. Hmmmm, maybe I need to put mine up for sale. LOL.

Guest Lordelin

I really need to get a good long gun, maybe a 308. I need something that i can reach out and tough something with. as for a handgun.... XD 45 is the next one. I have an XD 40 now and love it. just want a good plastic 45. I have a Para LDA 45 but want something a little smaller.

Guest Blown4v

going to gun show tomorrow and trying to find XDSC 9mm bitone, right price, its mine

I'm also going to be looking for something along the lines of the LCP sizewise, something I can put in my pocket easliy as BUG

Rifles are done, AR, M1, 35 cal, good there