Blue Bunny Ammo?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest readyaimfire

I've shot it. Fed 250 Blue Bunny Hardball through my Sig 220. S&W 442 eats a relatively steady diet of "plinky" keeping the wife's skills in check. Shot pretty much all other heavy loads through my Model 65, some of those are fun. Can't help but think that the "golden shot" has the flight pattern of an empty 5 gallon bucket, but don't have the experience with it to judge. Will pick up some of the FMJ 9mm for the XD this week and give report. Overall, I've been fairly pleased. Of the 4-500 I've shot, 1 failure in the first batch. None since. Decent price, and some really spiffy packaging.

I've shot it. Fed 250 Blue Bunny Hardball through my Sig 220. S&W 442 eats a relatively steady diet of "plinky" keeping the wife's skills in check. Shot pretty much all other heavy loads through my Model 65, some of those are fun. Can't help but think that the "golden shot" has the flight pattern of an empty 5 gallon bucket, but don't have the experience with it to judge. Will pick up some of the FMJ 9mm for the XD this week and give report. Overall, I've been fairly pleased. Of the 4-500 I've shot, 1 failure in the first batch. None since. Decent price, and some really spiffy packaging.

;)

Guest HexHead
I picked up some .380 FMJ at Franklin Gun. Was $24 for a box of 50 so I figured what the heck. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet though.

They've got Blue Bunny at Franklin Gun?

Guest MERRILL

The real nasty stuff is in .38; not the fmj bullets. I have seen the fragmentation of the hollow point bullets. They were designed for revolvers and would do a lot of damage to flesh. The Rabbi peobably has them at his gun shop.

I 'heard it said' that Franklin Gun is going to be the master distributor for west of the Mississippi. There are supposed to be several dozen pallets in the pipeline headed west.

Something about T&E at Gunsite for a gunrag article.

I have my map upside down, I thought Franklin was east of the Mississippi:confused:

Somebody else must have distribution rights East of the MS.

Kimber is the master distributor of Mepro night sights. Mepro is made in israel. What does a cardinal point of the compass have to do with business distribution agreements?

Who knows if it's true. Might be just more internet BS.

Guest clsutton21
Somebody else must have distribution rights East of the MS.

Kimber is the master distributor of Mepro night sights. Mepro is made in israel. What does a cardinal point of the compass have to do with business distribution agreements?

Who knows if it's true. Might be just more internet BS.

Ok. Just so you know...We're east of the MS....that's what a cardinal point has to do with it.

I am glad you pointed out that we are East of the Mississippi river.

What about an ordinal point of the compass, does that have anything to do with it?

Not to offend anyone in public, "west of the whateverriver" is a box or circle drawn on a map to define a sales representation area agreement between a manufacturer and a sales rep or distributor. The juxtiposition of the location of each party to each other is irrelevant.

There is no natural law or legislated statute that requires one party to be in a given direction of the other.

At this point, it is unfounded internet rumor anyhow.

Now just maybe if we could get Franklin Guns of Franklin TN to move to Franklin, TX, would that make it OK?

Guest clsutton21
"West of the Mississippi" is a geographical sales territory defined by a business agreement between, say, a manufacturer and a sales rep. It's an area drawn on a map, it's got nothing to do with the location of the manufacturer or his geographical relationship to a given sales reps area.

You need to brush up on reading comprehension and critical thinking.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Easy thar Tex. I'm sorry that I don't get all your references to the West and I'm not a business major. I'll make sure to spend the rest of my time sitting home, alone in the dark, with my notepad, and watching Bonanza so that I too may be able to use phrases that, either: A) Make 0 sense in today's world, or B) Are before my time. I hope that it makes you happy. :clap: And as for reading comprehension and critical thinking...my reading material doesn't really require me to run down to the local saloon and learn what it's like to be the cool, tough-guy online; I learned that all on my own. :D