Your Vote On What To Carry

Guest dreh

Guest Drewsett
PARA-ORDNANCE P-12 it's a 3.5 inch barrel 12+1 shot 45 ACP !!!!

How much does that weigh loaded?

I would think it would nearly pull my pants down if I was carrying that heh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick M&P45

I have carried a Walther PPK/S for about 20 years. Until just a few months ago, that is. I now carry a Smith & Wesson M&P 45 in a Blackhawk Serpa pancake holster. It is a "bit" bigger but I love this gun. Whenever I have to, I will still carry the PPK/S. It is the very best "pocket" pistol ever made.

Just my $0.02.

Guest Xring04

What kind of holster are you carrying you G32 in?

Also I think carrying a g33 would be easier to conceal in the warmer months.

A quality holster can make a sub glock disappear in almost any attire.

I carry the g33 99% of the time, if Im out with heaver cloths or something I may put the g31c on

but Iv been known to carry the g19, g31c, g33, g36, sw 686 or the sw 337

but mostly its the g33

Guest SUNTZU
The G26 is a great pistol. It's hard to beat it's versatility. I often pocket carry mine in jeans. Lately it's been riding in the under arm holster of my concealment jacket. Doesn't show at all. IF I had to choose between my G19 and G26, I think the 26 would get the nod.

You're not helping...:up:

I pocket carry my g26 as well, I love it. It really is a versatile gun. Large enough to be fun to shoot, and small enough to carry easily. If its fun to shoot, youll shoot it more, therefore get more proficient with it. I like PF9s and p3at's and LCPs etc, but they just aren't fun to shoot, or not nearly as fun as a 26. Not to mention the 380's are expensive to feed, so its hard to practice without pulling out a loan. I shoot my 26 better than larger framed guns too, probably because I practice with it the most, but that is exactly what I am going for. I want the gun I shoot the best, to be the one I carry.

Edited by RoDan

I usually carry a my S&W mod 60 snub in a Crosbreed Supertuck. I can hide that under a T-shirt. I also love my Kahr MK40 in the same style holster. Super thin and plenty of firepower. Recoil is not any issue with the steel frame but it's still not to heavy.

Guest yellowsulphur29

I mostly carried a G26, but I don't really like the small grip and the pinky addition to the magazine makes it less feasible for CC. Since I recently purchased a Pro series Kimber 1911 I think I am going to find an IWB for it during the winter and reserve the 26 for the summer unless I can save some bucks and find a g36 or even manage the .40 recoil enough to handle a g27.

Guest janwbrown616

I"ve carried various weapons for a long time and although a holster protecting the trigger is safer for most, it's not what I prefer. With the trigger guard wider than the trigger I have no issues with a clipdraw and the inside carry. To each his own...

I"ve carried various weapons for a long time and although a holster protecting the trigger is safer for most, it's not what I prefer. With the trigger guard wider than the trigger I have no issues with a clipdraw and the inside carry. To each his own...

+1 i carry both my kel tec pf9 and p3at with the clip.

Ways to carry what you carry sort of fall into this discussion so....

i'm 5'4" 160 lbs

in the summer when i'm working outside (i have a lawn mowing business and get pretty sweaty) i carry the g27 or pf9 in comp tac pro under cover kydex iwb holsters. if i'm not going to get sweaty sometimes the g27 ends up in a leather hd iwb from the holster store (prints a little less than the kydex) or the clip on the pf9. if i have to tuck in my shirt i'll have the p3at in my pocket or sometimes but rarely the g27 or pf9 are in a modified pro tech ankle holster.

If your current EDC is a G32 I would suggest a G33. Currently I carry a G17 year round, but before this spring I plan on buying a G26 for my EDC.

Plus one for the Glock 33. Carry one all the time in the hip pocket of my dungarees or the front pocket of my khakis. Keep it in an Allen Miller Kydex holster.

Hope this helps.

LEROY

Guest Bretticus

PM9. No worries about the prints in anything except a speedo, and even then it may be for your benefit. Seriously, it's light, it's very flat, and it's a 9mm.... Let me repeat.... It's a 9mm!

• 2 weeks later...