Lane Kiffin leaving U.T. !!!!

FUJIMO

Lol,

It is all starting to come together now. There will be more to come later you can bet your bottom dollar.

Maybe it will snowball and he never coaches a game at USC. I hope when all is said and done that he can't even get a job coaching a HS team.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it will snowball and he never coaches a game at USC. I hope when all is said and done that he can't even get a job coaching a HS team.

Same here. I hear tell there were affairs to not just by him but also his wife, and his wild party nights in knoxville, and hers as well that will come to light later.

‘Lane Kiffin Sewage Center’ Vol Fan Files to Rename Water Treatment Facility

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kiffin-sewage-plant.png

Some Tennessee fans aren’t happy about the way Lane Kiffin left the University. But one Vol fan wants to pay tribute to the former head coach by naming a Knoxville facility in his honor.

The University of Tennessee has a history of naming buildings and streets after former greats. Neyland Stadium, Peyton Manning Pass, and Phillip Fulmer Way are examples.

Knoxville attorney Drew McElroy has filed paperwork with the Knoxville City Council’s Public Properties and Facilities Naming Committee to rename a waste water treatment plant on Neyland Drive the “Lane Kiffin Sewage Center.”

McElroy said after driving down Neyland Drive and seeing all the history, it hit him. Renaming the Kuwahee Wastewater Treatment Plant would be the best way to let Kiffin know he understands why the coach left.

He told Knoxville’s NBC affiliate WBIR, “We don’t have to rename the entire facility after him, just a part of it,” he said.

McElroy conceded just a cesspool at the facility would be enough to satisfy him.

MCElroy states the requested name change is “to honor our recently departed head coach and raise awareness of the good work done by the Knoxville Utilities Board.”

“I think it’d be very fitting. He’s definitely garbage,” UT Student Paul Mills said.

Edited by Luckyforward
clean up post

What's odd is how many Vol fans I know COMPLETELY embraced LK when he came to UT and made comments suggesting other teams' fans were 'scared' of LK when we made fun of him.

Sometimes it's tough to have perspective, but we had this one right...

What's odd is how many Vol fans I know COMPLETELY embraced LK when he came to UT and made comments suggesting other teams' fans were 'scared' of LK when we made fun of him.

I never embraced him and told all who asked to check with me in a few years. I never believed that he had the resume to get the UT job.
He started talking smack from day one. That charged up Vol fans, myself included.
This is one Vol fan that didn't think his tactics were a good idea. I would have rather had a coach that just went about his business of putting a good team on the field and talked about it AFTER they won! He was and still is a loudmouthed punk!
I never embraced him and told all who asked to check with me in a few years. I never believed that he had the resume to get the UT job.

This is one Vol fan that didn't think his tactics were a good idea. I would have rather had a coach that just went about his business of putting a good team on the field and talked about it AFTER they won! He was and still is a loudmouthed punk!

I totally agree with your statements . . . I felt a lack of trust about Kiffin from the beginning due to his past. His "smack" talk turned me off of him completely.

Guest GenNBForrest

YEP, Whats the old saying?........Loves blind? :bow:

Guest colrmccoll

"Dear Lord,

In the past year you have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, favorite actress Farrah Fawcett, Favorite musician Michael Jackson, favorite athlete Steve McNair, and favorite TV pitchman Billy Mays, I just wanted to let you know my favorite coach is Lane Kiffen.

Amen."

Dear God, in the past year you have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress Farrah Fawcett, my favorite news anchor Walter Kronkite, my favorite athlete Steve McNair, and my favorite...... tv pitchman Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know my favorite coach is Lane Kiffin

"Dear Lord,

In the past year you have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, favorite actress Farrah Fawcett, Favorite musician Michael Jackson, favorite athlete Steve McNair, and favorite TV pitchman Billy Mays, I just wanted to let you know my favorite coach is Lane Kiffen.

Amen."

Your not by any chance on any kind of dope are you?

"Dear Lord,

Amen."

Uh,I could could kind of go along with most but not Michael Jackson:death: