My awesome Davis 380

Krull

I took some of my carry favorites to the range today to do some shooting and finally got the balls to shoot my dead grandfathers Davis industries 380. Dude at the range rolled out about 30 yards away when I did. He said it was a piece of crap and heard they blow up. I said no way it's my gangsta gun and it had to be good it was chrome!!!!! It's the one at the top oh yea did I mention it was chrome?

ae03ec40.jpg

What pile, but it went boom 6 times. Hahahahahah

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the girly blanket? Also, aint never seen anyone at the range with binocs is your eye sight really that bad or were you shooting at 500 yards or what?

I'm secure in my manhood. I have a pink one with red roses as well. If you look in the middle of the table you will see a box of .32 Winchester special. That isn't a pistol round. Does that answer your question about the binocs?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne "The Shootist"??????

Edited by Krull

Forget how it looks, did you hit the target? Or did the welders mask and grinding gloves not allow you to do your best? Keyholes? All in one hole? How did it compare to your LCP's? As far as the range blanket, I've had to use a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles beach towel before... Anyways bet your grandfather paid less than $50 OTD before TICS and inflation. Not a bad investment considering its used, worth $75? now AND we all know chrome only goes up in value. Thanks for keeping it real!

I understand this thing actually fired 6 times BEFORE it went boom??

Wow!

My Lorican went bang once and lock up. Still locked up to this day with the first shots' empty casing still in it. Something broke inside and had the slide locked up tight. I just tossed it in a box with other gun junk and I think's it's finally sank down to the bottom......

Oh...did I mention my Lorican was chrome as well??

At the Chilhowee Park gun show the last time I went (possibly the last time I go - there's never anything there for less than twice what I'm willing to pay) one guy had an awesome Davis .380 in awe-inspiring chrome. I am pretty sure this was a used gun. I asked how much (might have been willing to go as much as $75 to use as a beater or as a prop when I film my next gansta rap video - it would look cool hanging around my neck on a big rope chain) and he wanted well over $100 (can't remember if it was $150 or $180 - after I heard the 'hundred' my mind kind of blocked out the rest.) Sadly, I had to walk away and let the opportunity to own an awesome Davis .380 pass me by.

Oh, did I mention it was chrome?

Seriously, though, I kind of like cheap guns. When they work well, it's kind of fun to have something that you don't really care much about, that didn't cost a lot of money, but throws the same lead downrange just as well as a firearm that costs two, three or even four times as much. That said, the operative words here are 'cheap' and 'works' - they are cheaply made and I expect to be able to get a cheap price.

Edited by JAB

Primary function would be a burner. Hahahahaha just kidding, the gun is worth 75 bucks max and that might be stretching it. It shot well believe it or not. My grandfather kept it in his boat because it was CHROME. Hahahahahaha. I'm hard like that.

• 11 months later...