What kind of dog people we got in here?

ShamGlock

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 2 German Shepherd/Lab mix brothers, "Biggie" and "Easy"... Great, great dogs, my kids can literally jump up and down on them and they just stay as cool as the other side of the pillow, really good natured and so smart I could probably teach them to drive if I tried hard enough... but when it comes to protecting their territory or their people they're not playing around, if anyone ever tried to break-in to my house they're like dealing with a couple of Velociraptors from Jurassic Park or something, I'd probably have enough time to take a shower and get dressed before I went downstairs with my Glock...

I've always had Labs or German Shepherds since I was a kid, they're better than most people IMO!

This is when they were puppies, I'd planned on just getting one, but didn't have the heart to break up the brothers!

5420_101069586575440_10000017198758.jpg

Edited by CK1

Up until I was about 23 or so I had a st. bernard that had a little blue healer in him. He had been with me for around 15 years, which was basically most of my life at the time, and he was the best dog I've ever been around. When he died, I tried to replace him by getting another st bernard, and that turned out to be a disaster. She ate my bathroom, the whole bathroom, vanity, toilet seat, tore the faucet lose in the bathtub, everything. She loved water, and she knew where it came from and thought she could eat her way to it. She also kept getting in my swimming pool during the day and making a complete mess of it. There was a ton of other stuff that she either ate or broke as well. She wasn't a mean dog at all, she just absolutely hated being left alone, so even though I had about $1500 tied up in here I eventually gave her away to a couple because there was always someone home at their house. Last I heard that hadn't had any trouble at all with her.

After that I decided that I don't need another pet until I get to the point that there is someone at my house all or at least most of the time. If and when I get to that point, it will either be a german shephard, a retriever or lab of some sort, or a boxer.

Up until I was about 23 or so I had a st. bernard that had a little blue healer in him.

What'd he do, eat it? :dirty::D

We have 7 dogs here, ranging from 50 pounds all the way up to about 150 or more. They're all mix breeds, and all either "pound puppies" or strays.

Their combined weight is 635 pounds or more, and we usually buy 180 to 200 pounds of dog food a month.

J.

Guest jackdm3

Kano, you've probably already seen mine. I wanna see yours.

The Maine Coons. Mine is loaded with character, fights like dog when anything gets to the porch and sleeps against us or ON US! That purrrr when he does it says, "Everything's OK."

My Photobucket's broken. Pics later. Again!

Kano, you've probably already seen mine. I wanna see yours.

The Maine Coons. Mine is loaded with character, fights like dog when anything gets to the porch and sleeps against us or ON US! That purrrr when he does it says, "Everything's OK."

My Photobucket's broken. Pics later. Again!

Tiny he is 21 pounds and thinks he is a dog..

100_0640-1.jpg?t=1265911024

Guest jackdm3

OMG! How old?

Don't you love the snowshoes, britches, whispy ears, the maine, soft undercarriage and HUGE paws!?

There's Maine Coons, Persians and Norwegian Forrest Cats. And then there's the rest.

I kid. But not really.