Justified

Il Duce

I'm starting to like it more. Seems like the continued storyline is finally starting to pick up more and link everyone together, as with the first couple of episodes it didn't seem like it was going to go that direction.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

When I saw the caliber of work from FX with SOA, I expected something similar, but it's definately NOT SOA. I watch it online to tide me over till SOA. If you miss them, go to Casttv.com to catch up. Their episodes of Justified has had no commercials. I don't think SOA did either.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, very interesting show. A little disjointed at times. I found Boyd Crowder to be more interesting than Raylan. Sure hope it comes back. Lately anything I like to watch seems to hack off some programming director and he cancels it.

Guest 6.8 AR

Finale was awesome. I caught the last five minutes or so of the first showing. Glad

they repeated it. I think Tim Olyphant has finally become a good actor.

The strained alliance between Boyd and Raylan is awesome, too. "Welcome to Bulletville" was a great finale. I can't wait until next season.

I watched several episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" and liked it, why, I don't know, but

Justified is exponentially better.

Edited by 6.8 AR
spelling

I like Justified. It is good, a little disjointed at times, as mentioned, but good. The characters are real, that is what I like.

Now, SoA, that is probably my favorite show on television. There is nothing I don't like. I am anxiously awaiting the return. I haven't missed an episode yet.

Guest 6.8 AR
saying justified is better than soa is fightin words lol

:lol:

I figured I would draw fire from that. They are both good shows.

Guest Billetproof

Have you ever seen Deadwood, the HBO miniseries? Tim has been a good actor, just not always cast in the right part. Check them out!:lol:

I think Tim Olyphant has finally become a good actor.

Guest 6.8 AR
watched it last night as always. boyd is def a character i am beginning to like. btw raylons ex is smoking

Raylan's ex is smoking hot, IMHO:D

Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch the season finale tonight. Starting out I wasn't too sure about the show but it's definately grown on me. At this point though I would still have to say SOA is a better show, but the whole show to me was left in such a huge mess at the end of last season that I don't know what this next season will have in store, and hope the show doesn't turn to :rolleyes: