Breaking News

Guest 2HOW

TGO is making money off you , OH WOW . and most of the posts are ridiculous and are posted by people who have no clue about CCW or CHP . And this forum . Ever wonder why this forum has so many "VENDERS:"

Gimme the money. Find forum who will actually help you , instead of pandering to you. Get a ****ing Clue.:lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

No offense 2HOW, but quit being a whiny bitch. If you don't like it here, go away. It's pretty simple. But instead you gotta be all dramatic since you obviously think somebody gives a hoot about what your opinion of this site is.

Guest The Driller
. and most of the posts are ridiculous and are posted by people who have no clue about CCW or CHP .

say's the guy with over 800 posts. lol.

retard

VENDERS?

We got coin operated machines here? I wanna diet Mt. Dew and some peanuts!

Oh, you must have meant Vendors, the guys who advertise their shops and wares but have yet to forcibly take a cent from me! Got ya. Don't understand the rant, but got ya.

Since we're talking and everything, Joe, how far off are those .22 conversion kits?

TGO is making money off you , OH WOW . and most of the posts are ridiculous and are posted by people who have no clue about CCW or CHP . And this forum . Ever wonder why this forum has so many "VENDERS:"

Gimme the money. Find forum who will actually help you , instead of pandering to you. Get a ****ing Clue.:death:

What is your problem? did you fall down and hit your head, have a sex change or are you just being a dick for no reason? :lol:

What is your problem? did you fall down and hit your head, have a sex change or are you just being a dick for no reason? :lol:

I belive that would be a addadictome.

must have had an addanassh0letome too. lol

Guest mgjohn

If it was not for the vendors where would we get our toys??

Santa took me off his list years ago, and I never seem to find any of those guns cops are losing all the time.

Guest Todd@CIS

Umm, we're trying to make money off of you...:lol:

guessing someone account maybe got hacked?

That's what I was thinking.

That, or he's off his meds and seriously violating his Sig Line.

Gimme the money. Find forum who will actually help you , instead of pandering to you. Get a ****ing Clue.:popcorn:

1) TN doesn't have CCW or CHP.

2) "venders" is spelled "vendors".

Get a ****ing clue already!