Knox Gunshow at Chilhowee Park 6/12 & 6/13

Guest Bluemax

Guest Bluemax

Gunshow coming up, hope to see Ohshoot, Suntzu, Mike357, Eric, Garafua and the rest of the local riff raff. Try and come we'll catch up on the latest current events and happenings in the TGO World as we know it

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax
I'm going! I expect to see you there Bluemax! Let me know when and where you will be. Would love to meet some other TGOers.

Look forward to seeing you too; a man simply can not have too many friends and family. I'll be there Sat AM, look for the short bus and I won't be far :D

Hey call me when you have a chance

Edited by Bluemax

Count me in. Don't really need anything, except maybe ammo. And maybe this time I'll actually get to meet some TGO'ers!! I'm also gonna bring those 3 boxes (150 rounds) of .40 ammo so if anyone needs it cheap, let me know. I'm not working this weekend so I'll be there.

The only thing I really need is some ammo - I mostly want to find some 9X18 JHPs for the CZ 82 I recently got. Thought about attending the next show to see if I could find any but found some online yesterday with $12 shipping. If I can't find any from a local LGS, I'll probably just order those. I think that $12 shipping to get the ammo 'for sure', delivered to my door, is better than $10 to participate in a 'scavenger hunt' on the off chance of finding some at the show.

I hope you folks that go have a good time and find some deals.

Edited by JAB

I think I might go. I haven't decided yet. There is a lot of stuff I want, but not enough I can afford.

Ammo would be the only thing I can think of that I have a legitimate reason to purchase. And like others, paying $10 to buy ammo defeats the purpose.

I dunno if I am going to make this one. Might rather go shooting.

Have to see how it all shakes out.

Shooting sounds good, I've spent enough so far this year to do me a while(5 firearms), plus, I'm pretty good on ammo.

Norris maybe?

I'm about to head that way now. I'll have the most obnoxious orange and black checkered backpack possible if anyone is interested in my XD or some 380 ammo.

yeah I'm stoked!!, this will be my first gunshow.. how much is it to get in? I'm heading out that way Sunday morning..

10 bucks.

9 bucks with this coupon:

Rk $1 Coupon

Sorry to miss everyone on this one, went shootin' with Mike.357 instead.

Can't afford anything, so didn't want to just walk around drooling. :rolleyes:

- OS