So the holidays are approaching

Il Duce

what is on your x-mas list? I thought I would make this thread cause my gf wants me to make her a list anyways LOL.

Magpul PMAGS

Reloading stuff

Carbine or Handgun training at Dodd & Associates

Remington 870

Ed Brown Mainspring Housing with magwell

Front and rear Novak sights

CMMG .22 AR Conversion

Im sure Ill add to this but thats all I can think of at the moment lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is on your x-mas list? I thought I would make this thread cause my gf wants me to make her a list anyways LOL.

Magpul PMAGS

Reloading stuff

Carbine or Handgun training at Dodd & Associates

Remington 870

Ed Brown Mainspring Housing with magwell

Front and rear Novak sights

CMMG .22 AR Conversion

Im sure Ill add to this but thats all I can think of at the moment lol

I would like to train with Ronnie Dodd as well. I paid up front for a class last December. The class never happened. He kept canceling and rescheduling the class. Everyone I have talked to says he is a great guy, and I am sure he is. They also say he has too much on his plate, which based on the fact that I have yet to receive any training and he still owes me $150, I would agree on that point as well. If you register for one of his classes, I would not pay in advance.

Guest KimberChick

I don't want for much, guess that stems from being a kid and wanting stuff I was never able to get. It makes you stop wishing for things so you don't set yourself up for the inevitable disappointment of not getting it. I just want to be able to get everything everyone else wants to have, especially my grandparents. I'll probably get a crapload of things for Toys for Tots again and send some cash to Salvation Army to help out people who really need it.

I just want to be able to get everything everyone else wants to have, especially my grandparents. I'll probably get a crapload of things for Toys for Tots again and send some cash to Salvation Army to help out people who really need it.

The best post I've read in a long time. I love your heart and wish more people shared your views. That's just awesome!

Guest Broomhead

I don't want too much, just one of two things. Either a bull barrel for my 10/22 Archangel or a new-to-me (used) 10/22 to tinker with and make into a Liberty Training Rifle (LTR) for Appleseed.

Otherwise, I want to get something nice for my wife, and get my kids some great things. Then we will probably donate to either Toys For Tots or toys Vanderbilt Children's Hospital.

Christmas, crack me up.

Christmas and gift lists are for kids. It's not something an able bodied adult should be thinking about.

If I can give the grandkids a good day from Santa then I am good.

I specifically tell the family to leave me out of Christmas gifts. So I guess in a twisted way that is my list.

I specifically tell the family to leave me out of Christmas gifts.

Same here. Unfortunately, it never works. I still end up with a bunch of crap I don't want or like. Now, if someone in my family knew guns, and knew what I liked, I might care to receive a present or two. :P

Guest Bronker
Christmas, crack me up.

Christmas and gift lists are for kids. It's not something an able bodied adult should be thinking about.

If I can give the grandkids a good day from Santa then I am good.

I specifically tell the family to leave me out of Christmas gifts. So I guess in a twisted way that is my list.

scrooge039-web.jpg

Bah, humbug.

We draw names on the wifes side of the family. Last year my FIL got my name, ask me what I wanted, I said some .22 ammo would be just fine. Got two 500 winchester bulk packs, I sure hope he gets my name again this year.

We do this as well with my wife's extended family. It's a great way to make sure everyone gets a little something ($25 limit) without having to empty the bank account. Family time is the most important part.

Same here. Unfortunately, it never works. I still end up with a bunch of crap I don't want or like. Now, if someone in my family knew guns, and knew what I liked, I might care to receive a present or two. :)

+1. I've basically given up telling people what I want. Most complain that my wants are boring, so I just ask for gift cards.

When people ask me what I want for Christmas, I tell 'em I what Christmas to come every 5 or 10 years instead of every year.

They usually just blink and stare, then shuffle off mumbling to themselves....

ETA: "For the Christians to give the Pagans back their holiday" is my other favorite answer.

Edited by Jamie
Guest Halfpint
I just want to be able to get everything everyone else wants to have, especially my grandparents. I'll probably get a crapload of things for Toys for Tots again and send some cash to Salvation Army to help out people who really need it.
The best post I've read in a long time. I love your heart and wish more people shared your views. That's just awesome!

This is why I love her :)

I'm not big on presents myself, but I wouldn't turn down ammo or gear for my deployment in '12. And 1911/AR parts are always good.

Don't worry guys, KC's getting taken care of this Christmas, even if she says she doesn't want anything.

I thought that was Halloween and all "my people's" fault lol

I'm sure you don't wanna get me started on the origins and history of various religious holidays, or how they were absconded with, and had their entire meaning changed by, Christianity. ;)

... or maybe you're trying to tell me that you think I need a vacation from here? :D

I'm sure you don't wanna get me started on the origins and history of various religious holidays, or how they were absconded with, and had their entire meaning changed by, Christianity. ;)

... or maybe you're trying to tell me that you think I need a vacation from here? :D

banhammer15gq9.jpg?1249653580banhammer15gq9.jpg?1249653580

LOL no that stemmed from a conversation with my friend the other day about Halloween/Samhain, etc. I'm really proud of my Irish heritage and it's not a secret to anyone that knows me lol but he said "I don't get why the church folk make such a big deal over kids going out to get candy." I then go into the druids, Samhain, etc. He just looks at me and says "So it's because they hate the Irish?" I just fell out laughing.

Edited by Punisher84