Gone Crazy

Bulldog44

I did some thing yesterday I said I would never do, I bought a---Glock---.

It was like I was taken over by some force saying,buy me,buy me,buy me---so I could no longer resist.I was followed home by G36,is there any hope for me or have I gone beyond the point of no return.:devil:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own and carry a Glock 36. I have one standard magazine and one +1 extended mag. I also put a CT laser guard on it. It's a very accurate, reliable carry weapon. As I'm typing this I'm looking down at my right pinky finger. That's the one that gets a blood blister on it if I shoot too many rounds with the standard magazine. The extended mag doesn't do it. The standard mag is a pinky pincher. It's a small price to pay for a reliable compact 45acp that fits IWB like a 9mm.

I own and carry a Glock 36. I have one standard magazine and one +1 extended mag. I also put a CT laser guard on it. It's a very accurate, reliable carry weapon. As I'm typing this I'm looking down at my right pinky finger. That's the one that gets a blood blister on it if I shoot too many rounds with the standard magazine. The extended mag doesn't do it. The standard mag is a pinky pincher. It's a small price to pay for a reliable compact 45acp that fits IWB like a 9mm.

Will Carry,

What holster do use for IWB.

Guest Mike_Parsons

A Glock 19 was my very first hand gun purchase. I have owned a few HK's, a few sig's, a few 1911's, and so on. I'm back to carrying a g19 and bought a g34 to get in to IDPA. I really didn't want to like them, I don't believe, but here I am back to them. Bought 2 back to back, and already thinking about 3 more lol. It's amazing how that works.

A Glock 19 was my very first hand gun purchase. I have owned a few HK's, a few sig's, a few 1911's, and so on. I'm back to carrying a g19 and bought a g34 to get in to IDPA. I really didn't want to like them, I don't believe, but here I am back to them. Bought 2 back to back, and already thinking about 3 more lol. It's amazing how that works.

I know what you mean,since I first posted this thread I am now thinking about getting a g27.

Just think,a few months ago I was a Glock hater.It is really strange how that happens.

I used to hate Glocks. I always thought they were just some cheap plastic gun. I finally bought one (G34) and realized how much of a fool I had been. While I still don't like my Glock as much as my 1911s, after a few mods my Glock is absolutely fantastic. I have put about 2k rounds through mine with no problems whatsoever. Based on my experience, Glock makes a fine handgun. I am very pleased that I bought one.