• Natural phenomenon
    • Revelations/End of Days
    • What are you talking about????

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit this is completely crazy. Here's what I thought eerrie:

as reported by the liberal news media, the birds were red winged black birds (all of them), and the fish were all drum. That being said, I have no freakin idea what this is. What was funny was the local wildlife agent said something spooked the birds and they all ran into each other causing blunt force trauma thus killing them. He thought it was fireworks. But what about the fish?????/ Can't believe all the fish were drum. Maybe they got spooked too and the drum inside their skull beat them to death. I don't think any of the above things you mentioned are so. I believe they were spooked by alien forces and sucked through their spaceships engines. Since the ships were traveling at such high velocities, it sucked em right through the engines and shot them out the other side like a potato gun (similar to Mike.357's). This new happening called Bird Chuckin. As for the fish, bubba was apparently fishing with dynamite again........to bad he heard momma call him home and he didn't have time to collect his stash.

No idea, but it's just very damn spooky to moi.

2 big kill offs 300 miles apart, not to mention 80,000 drum wash up dead 100 miles from the Arkansas bird kill.

It's unclear from reporting if the second bird kill in Louisiana was also red winged blackbirds, or another "blackbird" species.

I never knew red winged blackbirds even did mass flocking, never seen that in TN.

- OS

Guest TargetShooter84

Its because they knew Obama was coming back to US from Hawaii as his vacation is over....here's to another dreaded year with him....that's why they all fell....

Guest BEARMAN

Naw, it's got to be a renegade pack of flying Chupacabra's that have unique swimming abilities....:)...yep, that's what done 'em in. :D

No clue, really.:shrug:

It's the government, testing out the death ray they from from the aliens their holding at area 51, that they finally figured out how to work... sort of.

How's that for a "2 for 1" conspiracy? :D

Might even be a "3 for 1" if their experimenting gets out of hand and causes the end of the world. :D

Oh well... at least nobody's blaming it on the Large Hadron Collider...

I checked "whattare ya talkin about..."!!

Several things come to mind; they were old and died naturally.

The guvbmt pizened 'em with old Vietnam Era stuff from Pine Bluff to see if its still good.

Enviornmental activists pizened them and blamed global warming and the military-industrial complex for killin 'em.

Bin Laden did it -- it's an practice attack on "infidel" creatures.

The red chinese "high seas fleet" did it to "send a message" to the declining western powers to tell them: "...we are your masters, send more money (...same as the missile launch off the california coast the other day...)...".

Kim Jong Ill did it using "mini EMP technology" (...you know, not too much of a bang--a "mini bang, man -- too costly to do the big one...) to prove to the world that North Korea is a "real threat to the decadent capitalist war mongers of the west"...

Aliens did it with the help of "death ray" technology too far advanced for us earthlings to comprehend --- "...It's just the beginning!!...".

Finally, and my favorite of all:"...George Bush did it with his "weather machine". He was aiming at another minority population center and the rays bounced off these unfortunate creatures (...killing them, of course...) and, thankfully, averting another "Biblical Catastrophe" for some unnamed location in a "Deep blue" area like Washington DC, Baltimore, Cleveland or Philadelphia. Rove helped him do it; that's why they missed!!

I need some more coffee and my nerve medicine; im upset just thinkin about this!!

"nervous" leroy

Edited by leroy
formatting

I am very remote right now and on 1X connection with my phone so I am writing from memory. Yesterday a co worker pointed out how many little earthquakes they are having daily in Guy Ar. Very small ones but allot. That townhe pointed out is kinda between the fish and bird die off in Ar

Edited by vontar