The first shots have been fired at Gadhafi

DaveTN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sayin' they're all a##holes? :D

The truth is, I really liked Bush for the first 4 years. In the second 4 , yes a##hole would describe him.

My real point is that Obama is doing exactly what he criticized and ran against, along with the rest of the Democratic party. Actually, there is far less justification for us getting involved in this than there was in the Iraq situation. Obama has given our military over to the UN with no American interest whatsoever. WTF?

The truth is, I really liked Bush for the first 4 years. In the second 4 , yes a##hole would describe him.

My real point is that Obama is doing exactly what he criticized and ran against, along with the rest of the Democratic party. Actually, there is far less justification for us getting involved in this than there was in the Iraq situation. Obama has given our military over to the UN with no American interest whatsoever. WTF?

As I stated earlier...LAP DOG!

Guest mosinon
Only one thing confuses me. We never wind up with the oil.

What does happen is the various oil companies get to bid on the rights. Sure, that doesn't seem to make sense on the surface, if the US "liberates" teh oil shuoldn't it be ours? No way, free market forces an all.

That is how it went down in Iraq anyway.

It is almost like these wars are there so the oil companies can renegotiate contracts or something.

What does happen is the various oil companies get to bid on the rights. Sure, that doesn't seem to make sense on the surface, if the US "liberates" teh oil shuoldn't it be ours? No way, free market forces an all.

That is how it went down in Iraq anyway.

It is almost like these wars are there so the oil companies can renegotiate contracts or something.

And we have a winner. Higher Oil Prices for you and everyone else.

Bout friggin time. And what about the French? Who gave them their balls back and didn't tell anyone? :D

They found out the world game is about oil and they decided to play this round.

MARCH 19, 2011

OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003

BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

Funny, we never help those people in none oil rich country fight off those evil warlords and their drug empires. I guess that is another thing all together. :P

Edited by vontar

I guess I am not educated enough to understand all this, and I for the life of me cannot figure out how our powers think it is our place to be involved. From what little i do understand, I think this is a huge mistake that will cost the US people in both monetary funds and the blood of our finest. The only thing I keep thinking about is the question posed to BO by Qaddafi, which I paraphrase as what would he (BO) do if armed protestors were threatening his government?

Guest mosinon
I guess I am not educated enough to understand all this, and I for the life of me cannot figure out how our powers think it is our place to be involved. From what little i do understand, I think this is a huge mistake that will cost the US people in both monetary funds and the blood of our finest. The only thing I keep thinking about is the question posed to BO by Qaddafi, which I paraphrase as what would he (BO) do if armed protestors were threatening his government?

I wouldn't worry about it much Dats, that isn't going to happen. We get a chance at a revolution every couple of years and we call it voting.I sincerely doubt any group will roll into DC and start shooting. Really, why should they?

Barak Obama was supposed to be the most liberal, secret communist, secret muslim ever. But he's pretty much the same old, same old.

Let me put it a different way. GWB was supposed to be crazy conservative, Obama was supposed to be crazy liberal. I can't really tell the difference.

I would be willing to bet that there are already boots on the ground over there. The "guys that don't exist" have probably been over there for a few weeks now.

Those cruise missiles weren't fired at random.

I wouldn't worry about it much Dats, that isn't going to happen. We get a chance at a revolution every couple of years and we call it voting.I sincerely doubt any group will roll into DC and start shooting. Really, why should they?

Barak Obama was supposed to be the most liberal, secret communist, secret muslim ever. But he's pretty much the same old, same old.

Let me put it a different way. GWB was supposed to be crazy conservative, Obama was supposed to be crazy liberal. I can't really tell the difference.

+1 There is no difference, but you must admire how they continue to fool everyone. Everyday people love to fight the imaginary fight for their side/party.

I served aboard the USS Ponce in the early 70’s. This story was from two weeks ago. They have to be in the area. But if the Ponce and Kearsarge are involved; we plan on putting boots on the ground. They are amphibious assault ships carrying Marines.

BlogPost - USS Ponce and USS Kearsarge get closer to Libya

The Coño In Charge doesn't have the balls to but boots on the ground.