The Gun used to Kill BIN

Guest m&pc9
. Now if I could buy THE gun that killed him; that would be a different story. ;)[/size]

I could only imagine how much it would sell for.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt we will ever find out what truly happened. Identifying those that were present would be a death sentence. I hope the press (or the White House) doesn't do that if they find out.

But we will be seeing some great movies shortly. ;)

Guest colombianito1021

Where are people getting that it was a handgun? Was that said by the WH? I see NO reason whatsoever why a handgun was used.

It's all a conspiracy. He was killed with an alien death ray taken from area 51. Come on people you should know this stuff.

Boy, they got you....

He was killed by mind control techiques, the same which causes you to beleive the alien death ray crap :D

I hate the thought that it may not have been an American made gun that killed him.

I believe that Sig fulfills most US contracts through its domestic manufacturing facilities. If what I have been told is true, only some of the raw materials are imported.

Well, I just talked to my Marine. He said the story they've got is that it wasn't an aimed fire situation. They just kicked the door in, and there were so many rounds fired by so many guys, UBL got caught in a crossfire trying to get out of the room. Not a handgun, either.

Ya know, It dosen't matter which gun was used. The dirt bag is history.

Our NAVY Seals need not be in the spotlight. They did their job and God bless them.

They know they are professionals. They are a cut above everyone else.

Joe Biden has a big, loud, loose mouth.

Well said, Chief!:D

Guest bkelm18

Well, in the end, none of us were there, so all we can do is speculate. Not sure where they got that it was their sidearm that was used.