Top Shots

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Set the DVR, hoping for more shooting less drama.

...and why the heck is that guy in the trailer carrying an RPG? I mean come on!! If I don't see some REAL RPG shootin' I'm going to be disappointed. That's just wrong to tease like that.

I'm giving it a go this season, for the first time. ~GASP~

You missed some good bull crap, that's all. First season a supposed expert couldn't hit targets @ 50 & 100 yards with a Springfield 1903A3. I mean SEVERAL shots. I would seriously consider taking my own life in Bushido fashion if I were that pathetic. It had to be staged, NO ONE that shoots regularly is that bad.

You missed some good bull crap, that's all. First season a supposed expert couldn't hit targets @ 50 & 100 yards with a Springfield 1903A3. I mean SEVERAL shots. I would seriously consider taking my own life in Bushido fashion if I were that pathetic. It had to be staged, NO ONE that shoots regularly is that bad.

My room mate just told me season one was good and season two should have aired on MTV right after Real World. Lol.

Guest bkelm18

Yeah I was really disappointed last season with that Air Force schmuck who really started ragging on the Navy guy questioning his experience in the last few episodes. Really disrespectful.

Yeah I was really disappointed last season with that Air Force schmuck who really started ragging on the Navy guy questioning his experience in the last few episodes. Really disrespectful.

They really edited him to be a dick. On the aftershow he was actually a decent guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest bkelm18
They really edited him to be a dick. On the aftershow he was actually a decent guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Him being a decent guy doesn't quite excuse his disrespect toward the other guy.

I was actually rooting for him, until that segment. Even if it was edited, he really came off as a dick. He was my favorite up to that point.

I'm not a Mike Seeklander fan, but he kind of got screwed a little bit in the season 1 opener. Yeah, he missed the target, but they gave them a spotter for a reason...teamwork. I've shot with a spotter several times and without proper calls for adjustment you're screwed, because you have to focus on so much, including follow-thru that you can't also watch where your shots go. I think most rifle shooters could have done better, so he still shot like crap, just saying it wasn't 100% on him. I've seen him shoot waaaay better.

Guest lostpass

I am continually amazed by this show. While it is called "Top Shot" many times it has nothing much to do with shooting. While it is contemporaneous it is on the history channel. While they say t he shooter will go down in history as the "top shot" I can't remember who won the first competition.

That out of the way, it is a fun show to watch and I watch it evert week.