So, when the zombie apocalypse happens...

BigK

Guest Don't-Tread-On-Me
I'd like to change mine.

the-view.jpg

You know which three.

Ahhh ****, forgot them...I would LOVE to shoot the zombie view...I believe 3 already qualify!

O.K., I may have been a little harsh on the Stiller family. So due to that fact (and my kids reminded me of how mush I hate another celebrity) I have decided to grant a stay of execution to Mrs. Stiller and instead I will rid the world of the pure useless lump that is...........David Spade.

I guess I should say hello first. I have been lurking here for a long time and have never posted but I could not resist this thread. Here are my three...

1) Ben Stiller

2) Jerry Stiller (Ben Stiller's father) for bringing Ben Stiller into the world.

3) Mrs. Stiller (I don't know her name and I know she is not a celebrity) for the same reasons as #2

Oh and thanks for having such great board I have really learned a lot from the folks here.

Mrs Stiller is Ann Meara. Stiller and Meara were a very popular comedy team back in the 60s. I used to see them on TV all the time. If you're under 40, you probably wouldn't know her.

Guest capt usa

I guess known criminals should be first but I couldn't help myself on these:

Justin "Beaver" Bieber

Oprah, Rosie or Roseanne (whichever I see first)

Hanoi Jane

Ha, all members of the female society. I guess when they become zombies, they loose that certain appeal.

Justin "Beaver" Bieber

Hanoi Jane

Ha, all members of the female society. I guess when they become zombies, they loose that certain appeal.

Sorry Cap'n, becoming zombies would be the only appeal this crowd ever had with me, LOL.

• Like 1
Guest capt usa
Sorry Cap'n, becoming zombies would be the only appeal this crowd ever had with me, LOL.

That's so true. If I ever saw any of the names listed, I would want them to be in zombie form.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest asaxton

My three:

Those jersey shore kids. All are being taken out with a nuke!

The Kardishians. May need extra bullets as I'm sure those asses will adsorb some of the impact.

Kurt Sutter for making us wait a year and a half between seasons and for showing way too much Jax ass when he has Polly and Tara right there and ready!

I would donate to that!

Justin "Beaver" Bieber

Hanoi Jane

Look if you are going to keep talking about this. Do zombies feel pain? If so or not just kneecap them drop them in a hole and let them starve to death. Get cruel and unusual with the people you don't like and just shoot the ones you do.

JTM🔫

Sent from my iPhone

• 2 weeks later...