Banned for nothng!!haha

There's nothing to tell. He beat someone up on price in a thread a couple of weeks ago and the person who had the item for sale reported it. Since he was new, I gave him a warning. He got reported again today for the same thing, so I booted him. It was clear that he wasn't interested in playing by the rules.

We're serious about crapping in Trading Post threads. If something is priced too high, the OP will figure it out when it doesn't sell and adjust accordingly. If you've got to say something to the seller, do it in a PM. Anything else is unfair to people who have paid to participate in the Trading Post.

Well, you're absolutely right. I'm a Mod on CoachT.com, a high school sports forum. Folks

just don't read the rules, or really don't care. Mods can't be everywhere all the time.

Click on Report & help keep this board clean. Not as easy as it looks.

You guys do a good job on this board. Thanks!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldslowchevy

i got into a debate a few weeks ago with a member that was selling a sawed off shot gun and i questioned the leageness of the gun as i was told that an owner can not modifie the stock or barrel of a shot gun but you can replace them with factory parts that would give you the pistol grip and shorter barrel and i recived some flack for some for me asking the questions. i even pm'ed the seller though i never got a response back. though i was not trying to upset that poster i wanted it after all but i had questions about it. though i did not get it i did learn a bit from it.

my point is you can ask and state thinks in a for sale thread with out getting a warning or banned, this guy ignored the warning an got what he deserved.

Guest 73challenger
What do you expect? Dude's only 24. With some exceptions, twenty-somethings have all the emotional maturity of teenagers nowadays, which is exactly what I expect. This little marshmallow got his hand slapped and is choosing to piss and moan about it.

Pardon me while I cry my eyes out.

I agree to some extent. However I'm just 21 and think I have my head on pretty straight. My friends are pretty mature as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Or me. :lol:
Now that's pretty funny right there. Wonder how many folks will actually get that?

And add my name to the list of folks who are amazed that there is a forum for Tacoma owners. Looking at the OP's username, do you think he was trying to spell 'DIESEL'? Or is 'DESIEL' some hip, new moniker that only Tacoma owners would understand?

He blatantly refuses to read and follow the rules and then whines because he didn't get three chances? Screw him, he was warned once, it's people like that that destroy good forums. I was on one forum that was a great forum about 2-5 years ago and it completely went to crap because of people like that being allowed to constantly post their asshattery. Where do people get this sense of entitlement?

I'm still flabberghasted that there's a forum for Tacoma owners!

There's a couple of Taco owner sites!

Toyota Tacoma Forums - Tacoma World

Home (custom tacos)

Tacoma Forum - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums

Before I bought mine I did A LOT of research on all the truck forums.

TACO OWNERS UNITE!

BTW I dunno what happened in that thread but if its not your forum and you get a warning you stop whatever it is you were doing. Just 'teh interwebs' etiquette.

Edited by SithL0rd
He blatantly refuses to read and follow the rules and then whines because he didn't get three chances? Screw him, he was warned once, it's people like that that destroy good forums. I was on one forum that was a great forum about 2-5 years ago and it completely went to crap because of people like that being allowed to constantly post their asshattery. Where do people get this sense of entitlement?

Well, the Liberals seem to hand it out pretty freely. Hell, we've become a freakin' entitlement oriented society thanks to liberal gov't practices.

What saddens me is that most conservatives I know would fight to the death to preserve and protect the inherent rights of all people, liberals included. Unfortunately, most liberals would never consider returning the favor. :-\

It wouldn't matter if the guy asked ten thousand dollars for it. He didn't point a gun at anyone or strong arm anyone into buying it. If it's too high, you PM an offer in private OR mind your own stinkin' business.

Good riddance.

Late to the ball with this, I know. But I absloutely agree with Caster. If you disagree with a post strongly enough to comment, do it privately. Being obnoxious and actively damaging, or potentially damaging someone else's sale is just not right or even anything other that downright rude.

I've disagreed with some items, sure. But not enough to make an ass of myself publically. I try to just roll with it and chalk it up to poor raising or just stupidity.

I recently had a trade offer commented on by a newbie, telling the OP to go somewhere else. It wasn't his business to interfere with. So he should have stayed our, or done it privately, not publically. I held my comments, knowing this was a noob.

Maybe a quiz on how to conduct one's self should be mandatory before being allowed to post. Seems lately that a lot of newcomers could benefit from it.

Rant over.