My new and first glock!

Guest Star1021Scott

Guest Star1021Scott

You may have read the thread I started about my desire to purchase one and I did!!!

New glock 19 gen 4, purchased from specialty arms in Lavergne. Earlier this evening I had trijicon night sight put in over at outpost armory, they even installed for free!!

I can't wait to put some rounds through it!!

a6f8406f-b8e3-a1bb.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Guest Star1021Scott
Purchased from Specialty Arms in LaVergne? Are they not still in the process of rebuilding.... or have they already reopened?

They are in the process of rebuilding, however he is still selling firearms through gun shows to still make a living. I just happened to call and he had one. Gave me his gunshow price which was the best price I could find by $30.

Guest Star1021Scott
Curious; does it smell of fire like their stuff at the shows does?

No because he advised me it was received after the fire, test cartridge date confirmed it as well.

Guest mdh3p

They are in the process of rebuilding, however he is still selling firearms through gun shows to still make a living. I just happened to call and he had one. Gave me his gunshow price which was the best price I could find by $30.

That makes sense. I have been meaning to drive by there and see how its coming along. I always liked that store. At least they will have a nice new facility now.

Great looking gun by the way. I carry a G27. I am in the market for a G17 or G19 just to have around the house.

Edited by mdh3p

Curious; does it smell of fire like their stuff at the shows does?

Some, if not most, do have an aroma about them. However, he does have stock that doesn't. Seems that some gus were unaffected. And new stock still arriving I believe.