What do you carry?

Guest thejoshdavis

Guest thejoshdavis

I just wanted to see what TGO members are carrying daily.

My daily is my LC9 in a Tagua IWB holster @ 4:30. I swapped it up today and carried the Bersa.

Guest Broomhead

I carry a Kel-Tec P-11 in a DIY Remora-esque holster made from an tacky-side-out mousepad and then I also use the KT pocket clip along with that. I carry at about 12:30-1:00/Appendix area. I also carry a spare mag at 7:30-ish.

Guest Ceolas

Glock 36 Gen 2.5 with +1 Adapter in a Theiss Holster at 3-4 O'Clock

It's the pistol my dad carried for several years before he passed away.

Edited by dwwaldron

G26/19/17, depending on what I feel like; usually in a Crossbreed Supertuck, but occasionally OC in a Fobus or Blackhawk.

G19/G17: 127 grain +p+ Winchester Ranger T-Series

G26: 115 grain +p Winchester PDX1

I'd carry +p+ in the G26, but it won't cycle reliably.

90% of the time the Ruger LCP in pocket. Sometimes I add the G26 IWB with a modified KHolster (I did a combat cut on the leather, as well as shaving off a little of the Kydex to allow a combat grip on the pistol). With both I use Hornady Critical Defense rounds. I have found these to be reliable in both of my carry pistols.

I'll be adding the Kimber Ultra TLE (LG) to the mix as soon as I get a new ejector. The old ejector broke :( (I know its easy to fix, just haven't made the time to do it). Also, I would need more training with the whole sweep the safety off thing - right now I'm more comfortable just having to draw and pull the trigger as on my LCP/G26.

Glock 19 Gen 2 in a belt Serpa at my 4 o'clock, and a KelTec P3AT in my pocket with a spare mag. Depending on the clothes I'm wearing, 1 to 3 spare Glock 17 round mags for the G19. Flashlight and 'extraction' tool/pocket knife which has a glass breaker, and seat belt cutting tool built into it. If I'm wearing cargo pants/shorts I also have a personal blow out kit in the left cargo pocket.

Wasn't there a thread a long time ago about "What's in your Pockets" or something? Search turned up nothing, but the search hasn't been working well for me lately. It gets locked up easy.

Just curious, it seems this is heading the same way.

Guest thejoshdavis

Wasn't there a thread a long time ago about "What's in your Pockets" or something? Search turned up nothing, but the search hasn't been working well for me lately. It gets locked up easy.

Just curious, it seems this is heading the same way.

GYp2Q.jpg

It depends on where I'm going and what I'm wearing. Very concealed - KelTec 3AT in the pocket. Somewhat concealed - S&W 642 in the pocket. I don't care if you see it - S&W M&P .40 or a 1911 OWB. Often a combination of two and probably along with a Spyderco Tenacious and a CRKT neck knife.