Prayed like you have never prayed before

I am numb at the moment.

My sister is without a doubt going to need a lot of help to deal with this loss. They did everything together. She, as well as us, will never be able to overcome this loss. It was her only child and everything my sister did revolved around her daughter, Evie.

Please keep my sister in your thoughts.

Dolomite

As a parent my heart weeps for you and your family. There is no explanation on when or why one leave this world but be assured that there are many hearts that are sending you and your family love and that our prayers for understanding and peace will be continued. Celebrate her life and keep her near to your heart.

Edited by BLACKVANDRIVER

DSF, so very sorry to hear that. Words alone cannot describe what you and your family must be feeling right now, take comfort from one another and try to give it back ten fold.

Best wishes in this dark hour,

Nick

Guest cardcutter

I am sorry for your Loss. I cannot fathom the depth of your sorrow. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Edited by cardcutter
Guest rebeldrummer

I sit here with tears in my eyes for someone I never met.

I'm so sorry.

As a father of a 5 yeard old this has me really torn up....I could not imagine!!

Gordon, myself my family and others have been and will be praying for you and your family.

The peace, comfort and understiang that only the Lord can bring be upon your family

• Administrator

A few years ago I lost my daughter. I struggled to understand how such a thing was fair or how it could possibly make sense, even to an omnipotent, omniscient God. Some time later it dawned on me while watching some of the trials that another family was going through with one of their teenagers who was greatly in trouble with the law, that our job as parents is to do whatever it takes to set our children on the right path so that when they finally stand before their creator they can do so expecting eternal reward and not condemnation.

Sometimes... just sometimes... I think God sees a child that deserves that reward now and takes them ahead of our time.

Sure, it's a hard pill to swallow and the rational human side of us wants to be angry. But deep down inside, I think many of us are also jealous of what she has become and where she is now. She got moved to the front of the line, and for that we should be happy. The rest of us are left here to trudge along and hopefully someday join her.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. My wife lost her cousin in a car accident last week as well. He left behind two young daughters.

David, very powerful post I never knew about your daughter. As a parent, I cannot imagine how to begin to deal with the loss of a child.