Luke, I am your faaaaather....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story: Joe gave me 15% off of "ass" according to the invoice. But then he made Rod consummate the sale. Frankly I was a bit let down. Rod is hot and all, but he's not a "high speed operator" like Joe.

Really, what's a guy got to do? :D

Actually, Rod is a certified bad ass. True story.

Rod spent several years in Delta Force (CAG, 1st SFOD, Range 19, whatever you want to call it) and won the Distinguished Flying Cross in the Battle of Mogadishu, (Blackhawk Down)

Wrong Yancy. That'd be my brother... but I have a picture of his Wilson and a special message from Joe @ Hero Gear from today. ;)

You should post that picture :panic:

Guest grimel
I would trade them both for the Vader Death Grip, though.

If only I could choke assclowns from across the room...

That would be good. The gene pool would quickly improve.

• Administrator
Actually, Rod is a certified bad ass. True story.

Rod spent several years in Delta Force (CAG, 1st SFOD, Range 19, whatever you want to call it) and won the Distinguished Flying Cross in the Battle of Mogadishu, (Blackhawk Down)

Holy cow! I stand absolutely corrected. :death:

I'll pull that photo off of my phone on Monday and post it up. :tinfoil:

Spend the money you saved on ammo. Shoot the gun (a lot), learn the gun, and don't take any training or advice from internet ninjas. Then you won't need the butt/leg insurance.:death:

Just glue the trigger so it won't move. :tinfoil:

just take Mars' "I'm the only one professional enough" test. If you "pass", you could: either cut off your index finger now and save yourself and the rest of the world a lot of trouble, or apply for the Police Chief's job in Riverdale Utah.

That position may be open soon.:crazy::)

Guest gsbell
Gun is worthless. Go get an Ashley Big Dot front sight or you might as well lie down in the gutter and die.

Too funny I considered training over there even before I moved down here. Then I watched one of his DVD sets and read of his activities and changed my mind.

Saw a guy trying to shoot head shots at a match yesterday with those sights. That didn't work out so well.

just take Mars' "I'm the only one professional enough" test. If you "pass", you could: either cut off your index finger now and save yourself and the rest of the world a lot of trouble, or apply for the Police Chief's job in Riverdale Utah.

That position may be open soon.:drool::)

Ghostdog,

your attitude sucks--why do you always have to be hatin' on the resident ninja know-it-all? You know Mars is smarter than the rest of us put together! His "professional experience" is an asset to us all, and you should kiss his ass every day, the same way some on this forum do. Now go buy a nice, safe 15 pound double action with a padlock over both manual safeties so you can safely point it at all your friends or squeeze the trigger before it clears your holster.

Without sounding bad (I hope), I really don't care what anyone thinks about what I carry. I have found, all by my lonesome, what works best for me. It's all about results. If you don't put holes it the right places faster than I do, don't bother trying to tell me what's best. I guess I'm just that kind of #^$&*. I've seen what works and what doesn't, and I know what works best for me.

It seems to me, at least on this site, that those of us who like Glocks just end up trying to mitigate some of the BS that is said about the guns. They aren't perfect, but they are very good. We (Glock guys) don't spend all day running down other guns. This is an important distinction, I think. Just because I don't like certain guns doesn't mean they're "bad" and I won't say they are. The ONLY reason I even bother is because I know there are new shooters on the site and I don't want them to "buy into" the BS w/o checking it out for themselves. That would be a disservice to them and I think that is wrong. The best way to know anything is to find out for yourself.

On another note, have you seen any coverage of Bill Clinton lately? Notice how "well" he responds to being challenged on any particular topic? Some people get so used to being given a pass on anything they say, that they just can't take it when someone has the unmitigated gall to stand up and say "I'm gonna have to call BS on that one". Just something to think about.

We (Glock guys) don't spend all day running down other guns.

:cool:Ahem!! And girls.

There are some (Glock girls) on the board. Glock girls know how to like their guns and will stand up and defend them but they also don't put other peoples guns or choices down.

You ninja's that want to high kick others choices need to spend time trying to catch a few flies with your hands. Learn some discipline and leave peoples choices alone. OH wait, that is Kung Fu, not the dark side :hyper: