Foreign Cash Disqualifies Romney from Presidential Bid. Thoughts?

vt-logo.gif

Romney’s Faces Prosecution for Campaign Finance Violations

No other American presidential candidate has ever left the US to garner campaign contributions from foreign citizens.

There is a reason for this, one Romney and his staff seem oblivious to and the mainstream media has ignored.

Using foreign contributions in any American election is a felony.

If you go outside the US, if you stay inside the US, if your contributor is living in the US but not a citizen, any money you get can mean years in jail.

he went the whole way, outside the US, foreign citizens, and while traveling humiliated himself and his country with his ignorance and his attempts to trade illegal cash for promises of illegal war. One could hardly break more laws if one wanted.

Romney raised millions in foreign cash at fundraisers across Israel. One table alone gave him a million in cash. None was from American citizens. Fewer than 10% of Romney’s contributors in Israel are estimated to be “dual citizens.â€

http://www.veteranst...esidential-bid/

Edited by plank white

If this had much, or any, validity, it would be plastered all over CNN... And it's not.

Well, they both have done fund raisers over the pond from US citizens:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/30/obama-romney-look-overseas-for-campaign-cash/

Seems to be just more Cayman Islands/Swiss Account type smear.

Seems the vets can't decide whether to imprison Romney or take over the US in coup and do same to BHO, depending on which loon one reads.

- OS

http://www.foxnews.c...-campaign-cash/

Seems the vets can't decide whether to imprison Romney or take over the US in coup and do same to BHO, depending on which loon one reads.

- OS

Hahaha LOL we really need a conspiracy/Tin Foil Hat section I come across so much juicy crap On facebook alone not to mention other gun owner sites and a few news pages I would love to share but sadly the majority of it "Though explained in a way as to seem believable" is really way out there . Yet still very interesting !

I usually read Veterans Today to find out what new 9/11 conspiracy the Zionists are up to. You can always tell the validity of news source by the percentage of articles that blame Jews for the world's problems.

Guest bkelm18

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/30/obama-romney-look-overseas-for-campaign-cash/

- OS

Well, I meant the "disqualification" bit. If Romney had done something to jeopardize his campaign, it would receive 24hr news coverage.

Well, I meant the "disqualification" bit. If Romney had done something to jeopardize his campaign, it would receive 24hr news coverage.

Yeah, the Editor of Veterans Today is upset that Romney went to Israel and showed strong support for a Jewish state. That's where all this is coming from. This is the same group that believes our government/media/military is run by a room full of rich Jews in Haifa. Quite the credible source. Take a look around the site, especially the New World Order crap.... it's enough for me to want to convert to Judaism just to spite these lunatics. They must get their funding from Mel Gibson.

This is laughable on its face. For the 2008 election, the Barack Hussein Obama team took all the filters off their campaign website cash collection machine, and donations were pouring in from everywhere from Albania to Zimbabwe. Oh, and China. Don't forget China.

If we're going to go leveling dirty money accusations, Obama the Communist has them all beat. If he weren't such a detestable individual lump of excrement, you could almost admire him for his daring.

Guest 6.8 AR

Didn't O go to Europe doing the same thing 4 years ago?

I think this time, also. I know he sent George Clooney to Europe for money. Ironic, isn't it?t

Edited by 6.8 AR
Hahaha LOL we really need a conspiracy/Tin Foil Hat section I come across so much juicy crap On facebook alone not to mention other gun owner sites and a few news pages I would love to share but sadly the majority of it "Though explained in a way as to seem believable" is really way out there . Yet still very interesting !

No. There's a bit of too much importance in the future of our country to voluntarily wade into a quagmire of dross bs about romney's devil worshipping & obama's commie muslim kitten skinning. They're all reptiles descended from Charlemagne, I get it. And barely discrenible aliens.from different dimensions are hovering over their shoulders etc. I've read Icke too.

Reality is bad enough we don't need to manufacture problems because Real topics need to be addressed & Real solutions found that don't involve being a hermit off the grid in the wilderness of idaho tho wouldnt that be great. If you can't substantiate a source besides 1 persons intuition and their attempts to align corrollary data then you should consider highly the source before accepting.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Guest 6.8 AR

But Jewell, this is only for Republican bashing!!!

Clinton is such a powder puff, isn't he? :D Ah, if only people realized how much damage he and Al did to the country.

Not many remember much about him except for mainstreaming oral sex(which isn't really sex, you know).

Guest ThePunisher

Clinton is such a powder puff, isn't he? :D Ah, if only people realized how much damage he and Al did to the country.

Not many remember much about him except for mainstreaming oral sex(which isn't really sex, you know).

Wasn't he the first black president?

Depends on what your definition of "is" is.

Guest 6.8 AR

George has been writing large checks to a lot

of sinister organizations for a long time. So long

that he is a mainstreamed communist in our

country. The devil hides in plain sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this had much, or any, validity, it would be plastered all over CNN... And it's not.

Absolutely correct. It's not on CNN because except for Obama's minions and those who want to promote someone other than Romney; the charge is ridiculous and nothing more than multimillionaires disparaging the success of another multimillionaire and for taking advantage of the tax code that the complainers created.

It would seem that what some dislike the most about Romney is his personal success.

Absolutely correct. It's not on CNN because except for Obama's minions and those who want to promote someone other than Romney; the charge is ridiculous and nothing more than multimillionaires disparaging the success of another multimillionaire and for taking advantage of the tax code that the complainers created.

It would seem that what some dislike the most about Romney is his personal success.

There's actually a bit of psychology behind that. Friends want you to be successful up until the point that they think you'll be above them. Then they will not help you at all and accuse you of being arrogant, detached, etc. You see that when trying to build a business. At first your friends will refer customers to you, but if you appear to be succeeding in their eyes they stop doing so.