"Breaking Bad"

DishTV dropped AMC so I am missing this season. Was my absolute favorite show. This however is the catalyst for me to drop dish and cable forever. Netflix and outside antenae now only cost me $8 a month. I can wait a year for it to come out on netflix and now get an extra $100 a month to put into my gun hobby.

I only got caught up last season. I didn't know where they could possibly go at the end of the season. This season has me on the edge of my seat and it's killing me. I never had to wait a week between episodes before.

The end of this last episode was tense! I was wondering how the beginning of the episode would fit in. Holy crap!!!

Guest TankerHC

My favorite show. Used to be Sopranos but since Ive seen every Sopranos episode 15 times I no longer watch it. I had Breaking Bad in my Netflix que for a long time, decided to just watch it one night to see what it was about. I was hooked. Over the next two weeks the wife and I watched every episode in the evenings. Only problem with the current season, instead of watching the whole season in order, they broke the season down into two 8 episode seasons. So half of this season this year and the other half next year. They said they did that because it was an extra long season. I watched an interview with the Producer, apparently after the final 8 episodes they start production on a Breaking Bad movie.

Ive been told Dexter is another one to watch, but I watched the first episode and found it very boring.

+1 on Mike, likes Gus real well also. Great acting, the way he could go from normal to void of any emotion in no time flat was great.

Hands down though, the best acting in the series goes to Malcolm in the middle dad.

"I am the one who knocks!"

The only one more annoying than her is her sister. Fortunately, she has far less screen time.

As for the latest episode, on the bright side, Walter and Jessie don't have to worry about the red-haired exterminator guy ratting them out to the cops. I'm pretty sure he's commited to the cause.

Edited by monkeylizard

The only one more annoying than her is her sister. Fortunately, she has far less screen time.

As for the latest episode, on the bright side, Walter and Jessie don't have to worry about the red-haired exterminator guy ratting them out to the cops. I'm pretty sure he's commited to the cause.

Yep! I was starting to get that undercover vibe off of him asking so many questions. Then that scene happened aaaaaand........ I'm not gettin' that vibe anymore.