dlm37015

Had yet another transaction with this vendor today. His prices are hard to beat if possible and he always takes care of his customers. I am glad that I have found his services cause he has saved me alot of money. I tell everyone that is looking to check with him first. Thanks Mr.David

• Like 1

HA! Tell the truth, he didn't save you any money, you just got a LOT more for the money you spent. Any money you would have technically saved, you probably just spent that too.

David is awesome, I got nothing bad to say about the man, but if I did I would say that he's TOO easy to spend your money with. I never leave his table with any money in my pocket. A time or two it's happened that I just tell him "THis is how much money I have, how much can I get for it?" :rofl: I always leave with more than I can carry.

He has also helped me out with the best prices in the state. He is also a great guy on a personal level. I rarely endorse anyone but he is someone I can endorse whole heartedly. You will not find a more honest and honorable man than David. I have know him for at least 6 years and every single transaction has been outstanding.

If you need something and can't find it get a hold of him. He is able to aquire stuff that it seems like no one else can.

His prices are hard to beat also, like 8 pound jugs of powder for $90 or less. He is also going to be one of the few people left with primers over the next 6 months so you better get them now.

Dolomite

• Like 1

HA! Tell the truth, he didn't save you any money, you just got a LOT more for the money you spent. Any money you would have technically saved, you probably just spent that too.

David is awesome, I got nothing bad to say about the man, but if I did I would say that he's TOO easy to spend your money with. I never leave his table with any money in my pocket. A time or two it's happened that I just tell him "THis is how much money I have, how much can I get for it?" :rofl: I always leave with more than I can carry.

Sycophant! :D

Yeah your right now that I think about it :squint:

• Like 1

That's a great deal! To bad he was sold out when I checked with him.

I just paid through the nose for 1,000 rds. of PMC with the shipping. And I was lucky because most the places I checked were on back order. Seems the higher price for the bulk .223 is where to find it. Are we at the beginning of a popular ammo shortage?

+1 I think I bought stuff from him that I don't even load for. :)

Guest sam37015

David, do you post your scheduled shows anywhere?

I just made Daddy a website... his schedule will be on there. Haven't had time to do everything I want to do to it yet because Daddy keeps me so busy with other stuff... Check it out when you have time. When I get it all done I will post something to let you all know.

http://www.magnummaterialstn.com/

Edited by sam37015

I just made Daddy a website... his schedule will be on there. Haven't had time to do everything I want to do to it yet because Daddy keeps me so busy with other stuff... Check it out when you have time. When I get it all done I will post something to let you all know.

http://www.magnummaterialstn.com/

This is great, thanks. We always want to know when David, or you, come to town!!

Guest sam37015

Thank you.... Trying to get his schedule for the rest of this year nailed down tonight & tomorrow so hopefully it will be updated for the rest of the year by the end of this week.