Daily dose of stupid

Spots

I know we see stupid stuff almost everyday. If you see something that catches your eye post it up so we all get a laugh.

I followed this genius to work today. I got behind him on clinton highway, and his kitchen garabage was hung from the rear wiper. I understand not wanting trash in a car, but this is just dumb. About 5 min after this picture the bag popped loose..... at 60 mph and me behind him, in traffic, in the rain. It instantly busted, and I had to slam the brakes and cut to try and avoid the majority of it. I think this guy deserves a darwin award, since he never stopped or even slowed down. Idiot....

2012-10-01_08-23-45_450.jpg

He is not an idiot, actually quite genius. What better way to get rid of your trash than to scatter it on a roadway for others to pick up. I mean he doesn't ahve to pay for disposal and he doesn't need to make a trip to the local trash center.

With that being said I would love to kick this guy in the nuts. And not just a light kicking but a full fledged, going top pull a hamstring, kick to the gonads. Not as dramatic as a type Darwin award recipient but should still serve the same purpose.

There actually is a Tennessee website where you can report things like this. And if you provide a license plate number the state will get in contact with them. They will not receive a violation but they will receive a "I am watching you litter" letter.

Dolomite

• Like 1

WHat was that commercial a few years ago?? Had a catchy tune..."Aint no lower class, then TN trash"

Only problem with the commercial is, There's so many people that fit this category that don't even litter!!!

Edited by Caster
  • Like 1

I know there is no excuse for littering the highway but if his wife is anything like mine, he may not have known it was there. I used to have a rack that slid into the hitch on my Jeep and she would put the trash bags on it thinking I would drop them at the dump on the way to town but I get in my vehicle from the front and wouldn't see them. I've gotten out at stores in town only to notice my 'load'. It looks like someone may have taken it out to the car and it was locked so they hung it and the driver may just really be unaware.

Edited by glowdotGlock

Think that's bad? How would you like to have to put up with your next door neighbor throwing trash over onto your side of the property line?

I wouldn't put up with it. I'd document everything then take the SOB to court lol

I'd probably be the nice quiet neighbor and never say a word. I'd even clean it up for him and put it in the drivers seat of his truck.

That's exactly what I do, only I put it in garbage bags and then throw it back over on his side.

My guess: person lives in apt. complex with dumpster. Or long driveway down to garbage can on street. Forgot to stop and drop it on way out.

Reason: I've done it myself (with bag inside the vehicle though).

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

Maybe there are kittens in it ..

No it was definetly trash. I still got half of it on the front of my damn car. If it had been an animal there would have been words said. I'll only tolerate so much, and that would have been worth a confration

So what kind of neighborly discussions have you had so far on the matter?

When they started making noise at all hours of the night, I tried politely discussing the matter with them. They were not interested and continued making noise.

When they started throwing empty beer cans, beer bottles and liquor bottles over on my property, along with cigarette butts, I tried politely discussing the matter with them. They continued throwing stuff on my property.

Sometimes "being neighborly" is seen as a weakness, so you have to resort to other options.

Edited by DaddyO
Guest drv2fst

to the OP. You have a photo that includes a partial plate. You know where and when this happened. Why not call the police and see if they will site him for littering?

to the OP. You have a photo that includes a partial plate. You know where and when this happened. Why not call the police and see if they will site him for littering?

I really wanted to follow him and give him a piece of my mind, but most roadside conflicts do not have good endings so I thought better of it. I did call the cops and make a compliant with plate number.

I already did. They said they would look into it and could fine for littering and improperly secured load.