Knoxville gunshow

Actually saw some good gun deals, but had to keep reminding myself that I couldn't bring home any guns today. (Dang bills!) My dad sold his SR9c and brought home with a really nice Springfield XD Tactical pistol. I met up with a forum member on the way to the show & sold my Beretta 96, but only bought a few accessories this trip. I was looking for mags & have always found good deals in the past, but they seemed to be selling higher at this show than usual so no mags today. Maybe I'll have better luck at one of the upcoming Expo shows.

In Knoxville this weekend but won't get to go. Scored a excellent condition aes-10b w/ correct bipod for $650 otd last weekend and a early version 10/22 + 870 express magnum both in vg+/excellent condition this weekend for a cool $150 for both :stunned: . So i think I would officially be in the dog house if I even brought up going to a show too lol!

Got there early this morning. I couldn't believe how small the crowd was. I spent a few minutes talking with David, did a quick walk through and then left. All told I was there less than an hour and a half. Didn't see anything I'd consider a particularly good deal on either firearms or ammo. Maybe the Expo show in a couple of weeks will be better.

Thanks again David, great talking with you today!!

We were in Knoxville this weekend for a track meet. Also stopped by the gun show and talked to david for a minute. Didn't see any good buys. was looking for some old military rifle parts with no luck. Son got some beef jerky and para cord for braiding though. LOL

Nice day out.

Edited by R1100R

There was a strange absence of people this weekend. You could actually walk around but still had a few muscle there way past me and my crutches. Prices seemed to be about normal.

As usual DLM37015, David, had the best prices in the show. He also had more of a selection than anyone else. And as usual I seen him help a bunch different people with his knowledge and kindness. Hard to be 175 SMK's for $10/100 or powder for $90/8 pound. I am honestly amazed he isn't sold out by the end of each show. Great prices and great selection from a great guy.

Dolomite

• Like 1