Donald Trump's offer to Obama

Guest nysos

Word is Obama is expected to act like this offer was never made, and do their best to sweep it under the table. With the media mostly on Obama's side I expect that to be easily done.

President Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country. There's never been anything like it.

If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice --- inner city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants -- a check, immediately, for $5 million. The check will be given within one hour after he releases the records so stated.

If he releases these records, it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They'll know something about their president. Their president will become transparent, like other presidents.

So all he has to do to get $5 million for the charity or charities or his choice, is get his colleges to immediately give his applications and records, and release his passport records. When he does that, to my satisfaction, if it's complete, this check is delivered immediately.

A lot of people will be very, very happy to see this happen. Frankly, it's a check that I very much want to write. I absolutely would be the most happy of all if I did, in fact, make this contribution through the president to these charities.

These records must be given by Oct. 31 at 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/10/donald-trumps-obama-announcement-calls-for-college-and-passport-records-in-exchange-for-charitable-d.html

Well, if he did acknowledge this offer and give in to it, it means your president is susceptible to bribes. That's what I look for in a leader, the ability to give in to other people for money........

Media is on the side of whoever gives them higher ratings. If you have such disbelief in media, do what I do and read the fact checkers. Facts aren't biased.

Edited by wcsc12

I bet the reason why O is so worried about his college transcripts and applications is because he likely received aid for being a foreign student or used false information.

He is so full of lies and deceit that it is hard to tell what is truth or what is lies.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
  • Like 2
No president in his right mind would acknowledge this nonsense. More Trump marketing Trump. Hey, look at me!

Very true about Trump, but regarding the other part of your comment, a President that is as hip and cool as Mr. Obama who goes on every TV show possible for votes and concerns himself with arguing pop divas should graciously accept such an offer if it means $5 million to the charity of his choice.

He gets to: shut up an attention seeker, make his assertion laughable, take his money, likely gain votes from the Told-You-So moment, and watch a charity profit? Of course he should acknowledge such nonsense!

Romney can use this pretty well if O declines.

How damaging to a presidential candidate can it be to say " This guy would not provide simple papers to help a charity out and as a result millions of aid for said charity was lost"

From a moral standpoint, that's a very nasty indictment.

• Like 1

How damaging to a presidential candidate can it be to say " This guy would not provide simple papers to help a charity out and as a result millions of aid for said charity was lost"

Maybe Romney will "take the offer" & donate it to charity (in addition to his presidential salary he has committed), or maybe someone will offer matching funds.

Edited by R_Bert

Very true about Trump, but regarding the other part of your comment, a President that is as hip and cool as Mr. Obama who goes on every TV show possible for votes and concerns himself with arguing pop divas should graciously accept such an offer if it means $5 million to the charity of his choice.

He gets to: shut up an attention seeker, make his assertion laughable, take his money, likely gain votes from the Told-You-So moment, and watch a charity profit? Of course he should acknowledge such nonsense!

You make a good point. If Obama had any sense he wouldn't have done any of those things that you mentioned.

You make a good point. If Obama had any sense he wouldn't have done any of those things that you mentioned.

Yeah, I would say that such requests are beneath the office of the POTUS, but then again, so is making damning comments about a misdemeanor disorderly arrest somewhere in New England. I don't like it when my Commander acts "stupidly".

• Like 1

Naw, that's kind of lame. People are already upset because he his not taking care of business. Now you want to have him address every school yard dare that attention seeking reality show host come up with? I would prefer that he spend his time packing or fixing the economy. Let Trump go and play with what's left of his hair.

+1 to what dolomite said

Romney can play this out by releasing his records and making his own donation and in the spirit of charity and disclosure encourage / shame Obama into doing the same

It's a little late in the game for these antics. People should be voting and expecting the best for this country and economy.

It's a little late in the game for these antics. People should be voting and expecting the best for this country and economy.

Not only that, I'd be losing respect for Romney if he stooped to such a level. I have this unrealistic expectation that I should be able to look up to my leaders.... I know, I know.... lower my expectations and I won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

Not only that, I'd be losing respect for Romney if he stooped to such a level. I have this unrealistic expectation that I should be able to look up to my leaders.... I know, I know.... lower my expectations and I won't be disappointed.

Boy are you an antique.

If Trump really wanted those documents $5M could probably "buy" copies from the right people. I think this is more about painting a shady politician into a corner while he's in the spotlight. I doubt O will take the bait, but it makes it look like he has something to hide if he doesn't and will most likely expose him if he does.