what now?

Guest cardcutter

[quote name='stick1' timestamp='1352467796' post='842380']
This countrys freedoms was brought about by patriots who stood up revolted and warred among themselves. If everyone would have just got out of the country who didnt want to live as slaves or bow down to what they knew was wrong, only those like you would remain. Folks like Robert Nashville, LINKS2K, HvyMtl and the like could all be servants to the power that be , in my ancestors and family we have done just that, and sacrificed life for the freedoms of this nation, so you probably wouldnt understand. Dont try to imitate patriotism by standing behind the ones who enslave you.
[/quote]
What a pile of [i][b]B[/b][/i]ovine [i][b]S[/b][/i]catology.

Who the hell do you think you are judging me and others who you don't know jack #### about?
  • Like 1
[quote name='stick1' timestamp='1352467796' post='842380']
This countrys freedoms was brought about by patriots who stood up revolted and warred among themselves. If everyone would have just got out of the country who didnt want to live as slaves or bow down to what they knew was wrong, only those like you would remain. Folks like Robert Nashville, LINKS2K, HvyMtl and the like could all be servants to the power that be , in my ancestors and family we have done just that, and sacrificed life for the freedoms of this nation, so you probably wouldnt understand. Dont try to imitate patriotism by standing behind the ones who enslave you.
[/quote]
OK, fine, pick up your rifle and start the revolution, mr patriot.

Oh, before you go do something stupid, can you outline precisely what it is you're so upset about you think war is the answer?

And yah, go ahead and keep postulating about things you have NO idea about.

Enjoy fantasy camp.
  • Like 2
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352480616' post='842516']

Considering that most of the people that you are talking about are combat veterans, I want to tell you that you don't know what the f*ck you are talking about when you limit sacrifices for this country to whatever inbreed gene pool that created you.

Secondly, I stand by what I said. YOU NEED A MENTAL EVALUATION![/quote]

I also LOL'd; I never do that.
[quote name='stick1' timestamp='1352392719' post='841820']
Lets hope that civil war can evolve from this election, Greece ,France ,Ireland many European nations have had violent unrest over similar things. Let hope we can do it right.
[/quote]
Something like that may happen, but I sure wouldn't hope for it. Even those patriots you mentioned in another post,
which was flawed, didn't want to do it. No rational person wants to die. No rational person wants to send others to
their deaths without a damned good reason, and it better include success. War is a breakdown of all other avenues,
and if you want to go fight, find something else to fight over. Your vision is nothing more than modern day eugenics.

There will be other reasons that cause any war. The economic crash might cause a war, but I wouldn't wish for it.
  • Admin Team
[quote name='stick1' timestamp='1352392719' post='841820']
Lets hope that civil war can evolve from this election, Greece ,France ,Ireland many European nations have had violent unrest over similar things. Let hope we can do it right.
[/quote]I'm not sure how I missed this, but I sincerely hope that no one here truly believes garbage like this.

For those who might be so inclined, you need to get out from behind your computer and see the real world as it really is. I'd offer to buy you a ticket to any of several countries in the world that are being ravaged by civil violence right now so that you can experience that for yourself. Then, after you've spent time with someone whose wife and children were killed because they believe something different, come back here and tell us that you think "revolution" is the answer.

We're bigger than that. We've proven that.

That's all I'm going to say here. To the above poster, I hope you've enjoyed your time here. You're done.
  • Like 3
[quote name='MilitiaMan' timestamp='1352487228' post='842583']
Civil Unrest is coming. That's a guarantee.
[/quote]Maybe so and being prepared for it is smart; wishing for it is beyond stupid.

I love playing COD but I'm starting to think that maybe some people really do think that once you are "killed" you'll just re-spawn someplace on the map and that everything re-sets at the end of the game.
[quote name='MilitiaMan' timestamp='1352487228' post='842583']
Civil Unrest is coming. That's a guarantee.[/quote]

Civil unrest, even to the point of anarchy, is not civil war. You have to have two sides in a civil war.

The government's troops are us. Perhaps they/we could be bought off with government food and other perks as in various have nothing hell holes around the world, but if it really came down to it in a nation-wide armed conflict, I believe not.

- OS Edited by OhShoot
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1352480716' post='842520']
Don't forget the internet. See ya!
[/quote]

Nope, still here. Difference is that you are paying for [i][b]content[/b][/i] with TV, but only for [i]access[/i] with the web. Unlike TV, if you don't view, they don't get paid. At least for now.
Guest cardcutter
[quote name='Glenn' timestamp='1352817469' post='844788']
The coming civil unrest will be between the haves and the have nots.
[/quote]
I think there will also be a heavy racial element to it as well. Lets face it there are a lot more minorities on the dole than whites. Besides the opposition to Obama will be seen by the blacks as racist.
  • Moderators
[quote name='cardcutter' timestamp='1352821702' post='844826']
I think there will also be a heavy racial element to it as well. Lets face it there are a lot more minorities on the dole than whites. Besides the opposition to Obama will be seen by the blacks as racist.[/quote]
Not quite true. If you don't parse out the percentages of recipients in relation to percentage of population and only look at the raw numbers, there are more whites on welfare. In fact the single largest user of TANF is the single white mother.

Believe it or not, there are still more of us crackers in this country than anyone else.
  • Like 2
[quote name='Chucktshoes' timestamp='1352823477' post='844834']

Not quite true. If you don't parse out the percentages of recipients in relation to percentage of population and only look at the raw numbers, there are more whites on welfare. In fact the single largest user of TANF is the single white mother.

Believe it or not, there are still more of us crackers in this country than anyone else.
[/quote]

I immediately did a google search when he said that. You are correct. Even the percentages are only 1% different, but we won't let those facts get in the way of the impending inevitable war.
[quote name='Chucktshoes' timestamp='1352823477' post='844834']

Believe it or not, there are still more of us crackers in this country than anyone else.[/quote]

Yes, but the perception is different. I was just reading a story about widespread attacks against middle eastern immigrants in Greece as retaliation for their bankrupt ass gov. The immigrants aren't the ones sucking the Greek tit dry; it's the entitled Greeks that have had their hands out all along.

Certainly the perception is the same here in regard to minorities. I'm from the land of trailer parks and Florida. I know just how worthless and teet sucking white people can be.
  • Like 2
  • Admin Team
[quote name='TMF' timestamp='1352826801' post='844853']
Certainly the perception is the same here in regard to minorities. I'm from the land of trailer parks and Florida. I know just how worthless and teet sucking white people can be.
[/quote]
I don't think one can really understand this until you've been to white cracker Florida. It takes it to a whole different level.
  • Like 1
Guest MilitiaMan
[quote name='RobertNashville' timestamp='1352489092' post='842595']
Maybe so and being prepared for it is smart; wishing for it is beyond stupid.

I love playing COD but I'm starting to think that maybe some people really do think that once you are "killed" you'll just re-spawn someplace on the map and that everything re-sets at the end of the game.
[/quote]

Nowhere did I say I "wished" for it. It is inevitable. As for COD, I'm actually a grown up and do not own nor do I play kids video games.
Guest cardcutter
I am thinking more of the urban areas and large cities. If it does start I fear it will start in the projects or high minority areas much like the Watts riots. From there ,if not contained , it will be precieved as a racial thing and it will spread. It only takes a spark to set off a powder keg.

BTW these are the things I fear that could happen not the things I want to happen. Edited by cardcutter
I will try to figure out more ways to make money to pay for some added costs. I may charge more too if I can get away with it.

Other than that, just live life like usual. The House is still Republican controlled so I am not too worried. If I lived life based on being disgusted with who is in the White House, 50% of the time i'd have a not fun life.

Barack Obama is a symptom of what is wrong with this country not the cause of what is wrong.
Guest cardcutter
[quote name='razorback2003' timestamp='1352830152' post='844879']
Barack Obama is a symptom of what is wrong with this country not the cause of what is wrong.
[/quote]

This is very true!