Obama's possible 3rd term??????

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
[url="http://www.3rdterm1.com"]http://www.3rdterm1.com[/url]

Who knows if its really possible, but with as crazy as things have been the last 4 years. Only time will tell.
Guest ArmyVeteran37214
Pastor Lindsey Williams was saying for several years now, that there was huge oil reserves in this country waiting to be tapped. Porter Stansberry mentions that same fact in that presentation link in my op.

[url="http://www.lindseywilliams.net/"]http://www.lindseywilliams.net/[/url] Edited by ArmyVeteran37214
Well, if he destroys everything right about this country, we will need a leader to take us to the promised land,
now won't we? He could try anything and it wouldn't surprise me. But I doubt he would get away with it.

By the way, a lot of folks, geologists and others have been talking about Marcellus shale and Bakken reserves
for thirty to forty years, even a USGS report out there that tells about the huge potential oil reserves written in
the seventies, I think. It wasn't publicized very much due to the glut of oil all over the world, at the time.

By law, a president can only serve a total of ten years in office.
Wow. Usually the "this President won't leave office, he'll manufacture some emergency and establish martial law" conspiracy crap doesn't come out until at least a year or so before the election. I'm trying to think, how many presidents have I heard this about? I'm pretty sure every one of them since Reagan. They might have said it about him too, but I was still in high school and wasn't paying as close attention to politics.
Obviously that was a well done sales pitch for whatever newsletter this guy sells, but he was right on about natural gas right now. I work in an industry that has done well with the natural gas explosion over the past few years. Natural gas, and fracking are huge and that, in my opinion, has done more to the coal industry than any politician.
[quote name='ArmyVeteran37214' timestamp='1353081216' post='846567']
[url="http://www.3rdterm1.com"]http://www.3rdterm1.com[/url]

Who knows if its really possible, but with as crazy as things have been the last 4 years. Only time will tell.
[/quote]

Cool, then you should appreciate that absolute truth youtube video about how Hurricane Sandy was manipulated by the government's HAARP project and by Chemtrails. Oh, and the one where it turns out the pope left his hat on an alien's ship.

Sorry man, I just could not resist.
[quote name='Will H' timestamp='1353089192' post='846663']
Cool, then you should appreciate that absolute truth youtube video about how Hurricane Sandy was manipulated by the government's HAARP project and by Chemtrails. Oh, and the one where it turns out the pope left his hat on an alien's ship.

Sorry man, I just could not resist.
[/quote]

He would have never lost his hat to begin with if it was made from high quality tin foil. It's his own fault!
[quote name='MacGyver' timestamp='1353090291' post='846678']
I hear Mitch McConnell is the leading advocate for extending the term limit right now. That way he can get all the Republicans in the Senate onboard with making Obama a two-term president.
[/quote]

They rambled that same mess with Clinton.
[quote name='Razz' timestamp='1353081453' post='846572']
If anyone knows a way to get back the time I wasted clicking the link and then writing this, please send me a private message.
[/quote]

You could set your hosts file on the PC to totally redirect stansberryresearch.com to google.com for the future. I have seen other stupid videos that are linked to stansberryresearch.com. I never want to go there again.
I'm usually impartial at the worst toward ArmyVets stuff but I gotta say all this talk about Obama and his impossible third term just gets under my skin for some reason. I'll pass on reading the link for now if that's all that's being brought to the table.

Contrary to what many here say I am not of the opinion that ole Barry is seeking to find a way to become the Honored Emperor of the Americas. There's really no need if he inacts all he hopes to including the appointment of a couple of lap dog Justices.

He'll do his turn and then leave to make the TV/college/motivational tour at 50-100k in his pocket per stop and be celebrated by many the rest of his life. Unfortunately he will most likely IMO go down in history as the only African American fit to sit in the Oval Office and the history books will look back on him fondly long after anyone who was alive to know the truth is left the world.
It's a bleak outlook but most likely at least a little accurate I think.
  • 3 weeks later...