Obama's reaction to the CT tragedy

I'm not posting this to politicize anything about it, it is far too soon for that. I saw Obama's televised reaction and it just seemed to me that his physical reactions were being faked. I'm curious, did anybody else get that feeling, or am I just seeing things?

• Like 2

I'm not posting this to politicize anything about it, it is far too soon for that. I saw Obama's televised reaction and it just seemed to me that his physical reactions were being faked. I'm curious, did anybody else get that feeling, or am I just seeing things?

I thought I may have been the only one.  I watched it live, and he was pretending to wipe back tears but his eye's weren't even watery.  You can tell by looking at someone's eye's if they are crying or had just cried.  He kept reaching to wipe away tears, but there was little to no emotion in his face.

I thought it odd, and figured perhaps he just cries differently.  :ugh:

Guest dfsixstring
I didn't see it, but I heard about the tears. I can't stand the man, but it is possible that he has a heart. Even liberals can love children and be grieved over a tragedy. Dfsixstring SR9c LCP RST4S

Just like his "opinion" about the cop and the professor friend of his, he should have butted out of this. It's not

presidential to politicize things like this, unless you're a liberal. I don't care about his tears, either, but he should

have kept his comments and condolences to the immediate family.

Guest drv2fst
He "wiped away the tears" from the outside corner of his eyes. Almost every time I've watched someone wipe away tears they wipe from the inside corner of the eye. The only exception being people overly concerned about smearing mascara. That does not fit his situation. My opinion was that his emotions were less than genuine. That's not to say that he wasn't truly sad, just that the pause to wipe tears seemed fake.
[quote name='xRUSTYx' timestamp='1355531994' post='860393'] I'm not posting this to politicize anything about it, it is far too soon for that. I saw Obama's televised reaction and it just seemed to me that his physical reactions were being faked. I'm curious, did anybody else get that feeling, or am I just seeing things?   I thought I may have been the only one.  I watched it live, and he was pretending to wipe back tears but his eye's weren't even watery.  You can tell by looking at someone's eye's if they are crying or had just cried.  He kept reaching to wipe away tears, but there was little to no emotion in his face.   I thought it odd, and figured perhaps he just cries differently.  :ugh:[/quote] Cries differently! That's freakin hilarious and I'm not totally sure why! Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
He was actually shedding a tear.

His thoughts?

This is great, I'm so happy. This is just the leverage I need to segway the next stage of my plan.
Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.
In order to Ensure the security and continuing stability, the republic will be reorganized into the first galactic empire. For a safe and secure society.

Oh wait, wrong story, sorry.
Yeah well, nothing would surprise me anymore in this country full of psychotic retards. Maybe some theories are far fetched but ask yourself, with everything that's happened thus far and the rapidity of degradation, are there really any bounds to the hipocrasy of we the people?

Welcome to Amerika.
[quote name='LINKS2K' timestamp='1355536202' post='860462']Ya'll need to lighten up on the conspiracy theory shit.  Simple fact is this country is full of retards prone to violence. Yep, you can read their post here on a daily basis.[/quote] Well, you haven't been reading any conspiracy theory type posts from me, save tonight. It just seems weird all these violent acts are committed within such a short period of time. It may be a simple fact that they are out there but the question is..... Why now and in succession? Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Well, you haven't been reading any conspiracy theory type posts from me, save tonight. It just seems weird all these violent acts are committed within such a short period of time. It may be a simple fact that they are out there but the question is..... Why now and in succession? Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Prohably because people  get desperate sometimes.. some people are so far off their rocker  and they go on a shooting spree..

Why do people act like that? because we are humans and we break and get sick.

Normal people do not shoot kids..

We have been  killing others for ages , this is not new ..sometimes you  hear about it.. sometimes you dont..

NO conspiray here.. he was not right in the  head..

I do not trust anything about the God-Emperor Barack Hussein Obama.

He and his staff have already made it abundantly clear that they will "Not Let a Crisis Go to Waste."

A mentally ill 20-year-old kills his divorced mother in a rage, steals her guns and her car, and drives to her school to massacre all her kindergarten students.

There is a long litany of gun control laws on the books that make this highly illegal in addition to extremely tragic, with flags and warnings and sign-posts along the way calling out the extreme danger building.

Clearly a crisis that cannot go to waste. Enter stage left, the God-Emperor Barack Hussein Obama and his Court Jester, Bloomberg the Ludicrous, Mayor of New York; Dancer Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago; and all their silly minions and sycophants.

Edited by QuietDan
  • Like 3

I watched it ........ the whole thing. I'm not trying to downplay the situation by any means but not only the way he wiped the "tears" seemed odd, I told my wife during the live broadcast that it seemed very strange that he was reading every single word (word for word) from notes and was constantly staring at the paperwork. I know he normally uses a telle-prompter - but this was different. It would seem that if you were truly speaking to the nation and it was coming from the heart, which this situation should surely deserve, you would do just that - face the camera and speak from inside your soul - not read a pre-written series of lines. I also thought it seemed that he was reading something that someone else had written because of the way that he stumbled with each line of the message. Hmmmm ......... truly a "heart felt" moment there Mr. President. I'm sorry, but the families of the victims and the people of this country deserve better - much, much better! This was not the place nor time for swinging into your gun ban agenda. I am truly sickened and saddened by this event - but at the same time, this President continues to infuriate me!

Edited by FIRERESCUEO2
  • Like 7
[quote name='G27ATT' timestamp='1355537055' post='860474']Well, you haven't been reading any conspiracy theory type posts from me, save tonight. It just seems weird all these violent acts are committed within such a short period of time. It may be a simple fact that they are out there but the question is..... Why now and in succession? Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2[/quote] I know that there has always been shootings like this but I think maybe it has to do with some of the TRUE believers in the 12/21 doomsday thing that's been spread around. I don't believe in it but a lot do to an extreme. I wouldn't be surprised if some other things to this magnitude happen in the next several days. Good willing, it won't.
  • Moderators

I have pondered about that very possibility. Some people believe next week is it for everything, and may become very hysterical. Some of those that truly and deeply believe such may do things that they normally would not do simply because they don't feel that they will be held accountable or because they don't feel they are loosing anything. I hope not, but I won't be surprised if a lot of unstable people show themselves over the next week or two.

EDIT: I was only ten back around Y2K, so I don't remember much. Were there many instances of people acting out of character and doing things most people wouldn't?

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 1

This thread makes me ashamed to be a member of TGO.
Truly disgusting.

I don't see a problem with people questioning what they see .......... and I'm proud to be a member here and other forums where people voice their opinions and we all get a chance to agree, argue or debate - in a mostly civilized manner.

What should shame you is the current leadership of this country!

• Like 2

I was only ten back around Y2K, so I don't remember much. Were there many instances of people acting out of character and doing things most people wouldn't?

Yup, I installed a lot of generators for folks because the power grid was going to certainly fail, along with all of the computer systems in the world ............. that's got to qualify for "out of the norm".