Pack your backpack full of food!

The video is still on YouTube.  There are two versions available, the edited one and the killing people version.  I have shown everyone at work today the video..  Every time I watch it, I can't help but laugh my butt off.  Just one more inch. :)

If the guy wasn't so opinionated and a blowhard, I would actually feel sorry for him for loosing complete control of his emotions.  

I don't see that his "retraction" has been posted here?:

- OS

Geeze Louise, that guy is a complete egomaniac.  He knows he shouldn't have said what he said, but yet he refuses to retract the statement.  He takes one step back and then moves three steps foward.

• Administrator

Geeze Louise, that guy is a complete egomaniac.  He knows he shouldn't have said what he said, but yet he refuses to retract the statement.  He takes one step back and then moves three steps foward.

Well he started off on the right foot with saying he was just angry and upset, but then went right back into "GFY" mode because he's mad at the folks who think he's a complete tool.  And that's a lot of people so that's a lot of being angry he has to accomplish in one day.

Don't judge him... you don't pour his cereal.  You don't know his pain.

• Like 2

Well, it gives the huffpo crowd something to preach about. Read all the comments about confiscation. To me, that's as offensive as James' rant. They have no idea that if it really comes down to confiscation, they may have to do it themselves. I doubt that I'll hand my guns over to a bunch of libtards in a Volvo station wagon.

• Like 1

Well Darn! Says removed by user?

Was looking forward to seeing all the hype? 

Update: Watched the video re-posted above, thanks. All I can say is... Wow, simply WOW and...

What my wife still reminds me of to this day. Think carefully before you speak.

Edited by Dennis1209

He definitely made a mistake saying that in public. I can understand where he is coming from though, and I think the last part of the video may have been misunderstood by the majority of people. Yeager forgets most of the gun community are weak and would rush to turn over their weapons given something like a full on confiscation were put into effect and though they may complain a little would give up their 2@ rights with little to no resistance. I think he truly believes it is going to come down to a fight,hence why he puts out videos saying such things..but at the end of the day only a handful of people would be willing to take up arms and fight to which they would be shot down and labeled lunatics and domestic terrorist by the rest of the country(even the Pro 2@ community) and they would have ultimately died for nothing.

Edited by ~48_South~

I don't see that his "retraction" has been posted here?:

- OS

Ok so he is going on a rant calling out people that are "fair weather 2a people" and we should "be prepared to go all the way", but this idiot edited his video and asked everyone to take the original one down?

Not only is he an idiot, he's now a hypocritical idiot.

Edited by Sam1
  • Administrator

Ok so he is going on a rant calling out people that are "fair weather 2a people" and we should "be prepared to go all the way", but this idiot edited his video and asked everyone to take the original one down?

Nah he's a leader... Alpha male... Top of the tactical food chain. The sooner you recognize that, the better off you'll be. :)
  • Like 1

I think he just realized that most of the firearms community does not support him, to which he was right.  Conservatives in general sit back and do a lot of thumb twiddling and keyboard typing and we hardly ever get things done due to it. Liberals get out and raise ten kinds of hell and typically get results, and if we keep sitting back and doing what we always do the liberals will indeed take everything from us(In no way saying to grab your guns). I mean the reason gun control laws are even a topic is because politicians know we wont do a damn thing to defend our rights we will just roll over let them do whatever they want and that will be the end of it. If they knew that there would be 20+ million well armed people hunting them down if they even thought about trying to impose more strict gun control we wouldnt be going through all the BS that we are now, politicians would avoid that shit like the plague. I will agree that what he did was VERY idiotic but then again Yeager isnt known for being the brightest person(Though he says he is a genius). I watch pretty much all of his videos and I guess Ive been numbed to him in the process because while watching the video I wasnt shocked at all by what he said, and thought it was a little weird that so many others seemed to be.

If you want to see a good video on the issue Travis Haley put one out that was really good imho, I would embed it but I dont know how... :shrug: