ABQ shooting, with a... you guessed it

Still happening. There is starting to be a trend. There will be more. I wonder what this kid's mental capacity is?

Most certainly had to be a Bushmaster, also. This is going to get to the point where it is totally mainstreamed on the media

and there will be a grass roots movement to ban all firearms, which could end up the beginnings of a real bad problem.

Take a wild guess what kind.

What'cha want to bet there will be another one in the next week or two?

My thoughts exactly, and the really bad thing is over the past month, about 750,000 people that don't know anything about sporting rifles now have them in their homes. So I would guess that more shootings will occur with them instead of with shotguns and pistols. 

• Like 1

As my heart and prayers go out to the victims, I can't help but think in the back of my mind,
"Existing gun laws were broken. No need to enact any new ones"....

It's sad that that's the mindset our government has put on we gunowners...everytime there's a tragedy, we have to worry about how our liberties and lifestyles are going to be punished.

• Like 1

I read the article, but it didn't mention which of the "several guns" were used.

The only thing that matters from that aspect is that there was a military grade bushmaster weapon of mass destruction and mayhem with a combat style high capacity assault clip that shoots nuclear warheads, within a 100 meter radius of the incident.

Hmm. I wonder if all these shootings and stuff are actually done by anti-gun people who do this crazy crap just to further the anti-gun agenda.

Conspiracies aside... this is yet another tragedy. I can't wrap my head around all the shootings that have been happening lately... it's awful.

This keeps happening because the media turns these animals into overnight celebrities, and folks looking to punch their ticket sometimes want to leave some legacy behind, even if it's infamous. The media perpetuates this, and they absolutely love it.
  • Like 1

who confirmed the weapon used in the shooting was an AR-15? and how many shots where fired wander....

also... what about my Winchester model 70...would that be considered a military style rifle being Carlos Hathcock used it?

Edited by carter
[quote name="Garufa" post="891828" timestamp="1358791586"]Local news is an amazing thing....   [url=http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2013/01/21/news/five-dead-teen-accused-in-killing-spree.html]http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2013/01/21/news/five-dead-teen-accused-in-killing-spree.html[/url][/quote] I gave up after having to click through multiple pages and then the article page never loading.

who confirmed the weapon used in the shooting was an AR-15? and how many shots where fired wander....

also... what about my Winchester model 70...would that be considered a military style rifle being Carlos Hathcock used it?

The Blaze, but it looks like they have changed the text from yesterday. If this was the case, I'm disappointed cause usually drudge, blaze and breitbart don't post anything until it has been confirmed.

"fatally shot multiple times with an assault rifle and other weapons" so the shooter shot first with the so called assault type weapon...then picked up a few more weapons and shot the people with them also? so you're telling me that that mean assault type weapon didn't have enough ammunition, he had to resort to "other" weapons to finish what he started? oh my word someone call the assault type weapons people and tell them there guns aren't as deadly as we thought...

Yeah, before you know it, there will be effective legislation proposed against shooting people multiple times with any weapon

possible... that's when I sell my AR and buy a S&W 500...no wait that's crazy talk...I'll just buy a S&W 500 how about that :D