Piers Morgan Shoots an AR & Interviews Ted Nugent Again!

Ted can get a little crazy at times but this time he did a great job.

I always wonder what they do during the commercials during interviews like this? To me, it would be very awkward sitting there with Morgan during a commercial break.

Guest ThePunisher

Good job Ted, we need 100 more just like you.

Good job Ted, wish we had about three hundred million more logical thinking people like you instead of one hundred and fifty million emotional thinkers like Poose, Chris Mathews, Pelosi, Feinstein, Sharpton, Jackson, Boxer, Shumer, Biden, Reid, and the rest of the liberals. If that was the case we wouldn't be going through this commie gun grab, and our country would not be run by communist.
  • Moderators

I always wonder what they do during the commercials during interviews like this? To me, it would be very awkward sitting there with Morgan during a commercial break.

I wouldn't be ale to resist leaning in close and whispering the most vile terrible things in his ear, just to see if I could rile him up.

I'm sure they make small talk, just like most talk shows during a break. Probably goes something like this:

Ted: "So, Peirs, I hear you have a vagina where most men have a penis."
  • Like 3
Guest MilitiaMan

I rather have 50 Ted`s  than one Pelosi.

I do not hate a lot of people but whene I see Piers on TV I scream at him...

My wife reminded me the other day that she noticed 2 things that cause me to yell not nice things at the tv. Bad calls during a football game and Piers Morgan.