'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' Decals Now Available

TGO David

• Administrator

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!

Make a statement about your support for the Second Amendment and modern rifles with this kick-ass scuff resistant, weather resistant, UV laminated vinyl decal. Dimensions are 3-inches by 5-inches. Perfect for slapping on your vehicle, laptop, gun safe, etc. Let the world know that the Second Amendment isn't optional and it isn't about hunting.

We're expecting them to arrive from printing by March 6th and they will begin shipping as soon as they do. We've got 500 coming but we'll order as many more as we need to keep up with demand. Be sure to share this with your friends in other states too!

Order yours here:
http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/store/product/21-shall-not-be-infringed-3x5-inch-decal/

3x5-Shall-Not-Be-Infringed-Final-Proof.j

• Administrator

Based off of the feedback we received in my other thread, I decided to do a few things different and have sent these out to be printed.

1.  We were talking about two sizes previously.  4x6 inch and 2.25 x 3.50 inch.  The 3x5 inch design is a happy medium between those two and allows us to keep the cost down by not having to produce multiples of 500 of each.

2.  I ditched the funky font since it was somewhat polarizing.  Most folks liked it, some folks hated it.  Some folks wanted the font to be bolder.  Well, we all win with this font I think.  If you disagree, sorry.  It is what it is now.

3.  I'd love to see these go national just because I think it's a cool design and I think any chance we get to send the middle-finger back at the gun grabbers and remind them that the Second Amendment isn't an option and isn't about hunting is a good thing.  Feel free to spread this out all over Facebook and other forums if you're allowed to do so.  We'll ship out as many of these as we sell.  I may see about making sure these end up in some local gun shops as well, starting with some of TGO's vendors.

Vendors, contact me if you want to buy some to put in your shops.

• Administrator

The "Keep Calm" decals will definitely get produced if we can get enough of this design out the door.   Right now I think the most important message we can get out there is for these gun grabbing politicrats to keep their f'n hands off of our f'n guns.  This design kinda puts that out there.  :)