Posted on Armslist.com

Guest USCavScout

Exactly, Volphin. He needed to say exactly nothing until his lawyer arrived. 

The police are obviously hostile and he desperately needs someone to keep him out of trouble.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, talk to the police without a lawyer present... there are waaaaay too many ways to get in trouble without knowing it.

To be clear, I have great respect for LEOs and the difficult job they do, I will always cooperate and be pleasant, but the only word I'm going to say is "Lawyer".

• Like 1

That's disgusting if true. 

I agree completely.  However, after looking at the "other listings" of the poster it appears as if he/she is using armslist as a sort of political blog directed towards gun owners.  I also found it rather strange (or stupid) that the OP is using Arfcom for legal advice...

Someone has also been telling stories about the atf showing up after people try to buy a gun after they tell you they live in Georgia. And people who are underage.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Similar thing happened to me at Hendersonville show in Jan. Was selling an AR and some clean cut guy came up, had a buddy with him listening in to the conversation.  We started talking numbers and out of the blue the guy says "I don't live in TN" but he said he "worked at VW in Chattanooga and was from GA" 

I told him I couldn't sell him the gun because of that and he turned around and walked off.  Never really thought anything about it until you just mentioned that

Don't they have better crimes to investigate rather than trying to entice people to break the law?

Wait till the universal background check is passed. There will be an army of stingers haunting gun shows and online selling forums.

I can see it now, perfect use for the Obama Youth Corps or whatever it's called, all part time BATF employees, minimum wage plus bonus for busts.

- OS

• Like 1