She will have a positive influence in 2014. Have at it!

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/27/SarahPAC-Video-Rallies-Independents-and-Tea-Partiers-For-2014-Elections

I told you she hasn't gone away. She will influence the real changing of the Republican guard

and build a good coalition of conservatives. To Hell with Hillary. This woman is going to fight

until she wins. Because she is a winner.

Have fun trashing her. It won't matter. :D

Guest 6.8 AR

Depends on the story you heard about why she left her office. We hashed and rehashed that a couple years ago,

but I'll remind you the next time we go to the range. :D

I know that she was vetted, well actually picked down to the bone, by the media enough for 5 presidents, The liberals were THAT scared of her.....yet Obama was not vetted at all by the same group. Instead he was shielded and all skeletons were buried where they remain until this day.

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 8

Is it weird that i think she is kinda hot?

Nope. I thought she was smokin' hot the first time I saw her. I still do.

Any woman who can take down a caribou and likes guns and the outdoors is ok with me. Edited by daddyo
  • Like 2

I know that she was vetted, well actually picked down to the bone, by the media enough for 5 presidents, The liberals were THAT scared of her.....yet Obama was not vetted at all by the same group. Instead he was shielded and all skeletons were buried where they remain until this day.

Yes, that's true. Not that it will make any difference when discussing Palin, or anyone else for that matter.

• Like 1

Well, it'd be nice to have a president that if you sent them a quartered Moose, you'd get a helluva thank you note and maybe an invite for dinner at the WH......Also, it's pretty obvious that you don't gotta know Jack Shcitt to be president by watching the Dweeb Ass Obama that's in there now.  Seriously though....if you do some research, she is NOT the dummy the media and Saturday Night Live (kinda the same venue) put her up to be.  She's not a dumbass, and had an approval rating of over 80% her first term. Yeah she quit.  After the Liberal Swine attacked her family and the Liberals even got a state trooper involved in running her into the ground.  Her quitting was after her being picked as the VP.  Before that she was walking the dog in Alaska and would stand up to anyone.  Again.  She's smarter than that freak'n SH sell out America fast as we can excuse we've got in there now.  I'd vote for her in a NYM.

• Like 3
Guest 6.8 AR

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't like Sarah, but keep it in the real world. Using the media, who you know

can't tell the truth about anything, and is scared to Hell of her, along with the Democrats(well, the same group) is

almost completely disingenuous when talking about her or anyone else who was politically raped by the media.

As far as her not completing her term as Governor of Alaska, she spelled it out quite completely, without the media

covering any of it, except some Fox coverage. The taxpayers were on the hook for defending her politically against

attacks and lawsuits while in office. I definitely think she did exactly the right thing when she stepped down. How much

would you expect others, who had nothing to do with a national campaign, to pay for your defense of frivolous lawsuits?

What she did takes the C.O.Jones most men don't have and instead of being applauded for taking the high road, the

trashing on that point continues. I can't take a movie and expect to extract truth or relevant information about a

candidate. That just doesn't cut it.

Truth of the matter is that she can get good candidates elected better than Karl "the Architect" Rove. Other than the

"hot" factor, which I definitely agree, she stands for conservative principles and the Constitution, which is something

I'd like to see out of our two clown statist Republican senators from Tennessee, yet we continue to ridicule on an issue

the media has programmed a lot of us to believe: the statist is the only Republican worth voting for. She and only a

handful of others like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Tim Scott and the like are the only reason I think this country has some

kind of chance for survival.

If you didn't get the chance to see the CPAC speeches, all of them were worth watching, including Sarah.

Edited by 6.8 AR

I have always liked Palin, and she was the only reason I could vote for McCain.  Is she a cerebral giant?  No, but she does have common sense, and that is something that is severely lacking in Washington.  I will also add that common sense, in most cases, is good enough.  I think too many people often equate academic pedigree with intelligence and/or wisdom.  Considering the current financial condition of our country, I believe one can easily deduce that they do not.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sarah head up the RNC.

• Like 4

Anybody but me seen Game Change?

- OS

I saw it.  It certainly did not show Sarah Barracuda in a very good light.   Not sure how true the movie was though.  If it was accurate all I can say is YIKES!

Read up on the sources, and I tend to think it was at least half accurate if not more so. Which is still YIKES!

- OS