Finally finished pictures are up.

Sonny

I use photobucket. Also have the app on my phone, which I now use to take pictures. The phone app immediately uploads pics taken to the website, then get on the computer and upload. Just like the i-phone Cloud.

Not entirely sure I understand what you're speaking too. But with the iPhone and Photobucket there's a very streamlined way to post pics to forum.
1. Take pic with iPhone
2. Upload to Photobucket with the app
3. Find the pic in the "my stuff" part of the app
4. Touch the "info" button in bottom right
5. Copy the IMG source code from Photobucket
6. Paste the IMG code into the text box of TGO.

This will post the picture in your post from your phone just like from your desktop.

Not entirely sure I understand what you're speaking too. But with the iPhone and Photobucket there's a very streamlined way to post pics to forum.
1. Take pic with iPhone
2. Upload to Photobucket with the app
3. Find the pic in the "my stuff" part of the app
4. Touch the "info" button in bottom right
5. Copy the IMG source code from Photobucket
6. Paste the IMG code into the text box of TGO.

This will post the picture in your post from your phone just like from your desktop.

same thing, except I have an Android. the phone app auto uploads to PB everytime I take a pic, so i don't have to do anything to upload. the app does it immediately....like the iphone or ipad does using the Cloud. Edited by Randall53
Guest Phizzle99GST

gorgeous! congrats on the build, surely a thing of beauty!

how you like that scope?

I was about to sell my M-223 3-12x42. but after using to at 300 and 420 yards I've decided to keep it, for the time being. I wanted to downgrade in size. yours may be a bit smaller than Id like to go, but Im still curious how you like it.

Edited by Phizzle99GST
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gorgeous! congrats on the build, surely a thing of beauty!

how you like that scope?

I was about to sell my M-223 3-12x42. but after using to at 300 and 420 yards I've decided to keep it, for the time being. I wanted to downgrade in size. yours may be a bit smaller than Id like to go, but Im still curious how you like it.

for the price of $230 you cant beat it, very easy to adjust and keeps the zero. I like it alot.