My New IPDA Weapon

I just bought this on Saturday and it rained all weekend long. According to UPS tracking I'll be getting 6 - 50 round boxes of 40S&W on Friday.  So, it's to the RANGE on Saturday to try this baby out.  I am very excited about this pistol..!!!  Trigger work by Stewart, competition Block and Hammer.....I am well pleased.

IMG_20130430_202034_856.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/Randallg53/media/IMG_20130430_201943_260.jpg.html]IMG_20130430_201943_260.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/Randallg53/media/IMG_20130430_202034_856.jpg.html]IMG_20130430_202034_856.jpg[/URL]

Edited by Randall53
  • Like 2
The main reason I wanted the 40 is that I had 3 9mm and didn't have a 40. After seeing a couple of CZ's on here, I decided I wanted one. I read up on them and saw some really good reviews on both calibers, but since I didn't have a 40, that's what I decided on. I haven't shoot it yet, but I plan on it this weekend. I hope I'm not disappointed. Edited by Randall53

My EDC is a 75B Omega; ergos are near perfect for my hand, I like the sight picture and get improved accuracy since it is full sized.

Mine has the omega trigger; it great - I can't imagine what a tune-up a a custom shop would do.

Good luck - the 75 is an awesome platform!

There  is just something great about the CZ line. I don't think that you can go wrong with one. My 75B is a dream to shoot on the range, alittle heavy for my carry tastes; But one of the best all round pistols I own.

I'd have a hard time deciding if I had to keep only one. The G19, M&P9c, 2075 Rami, P35 Hipower, or my 75B. Hopefully I won't ever have to choose. 

if for idpa u do know that you can order 40 minor ammo? and its nice

I didn't know I could buy it, but I have talked to someone here on the board that told me about reloading some.  Where is the 40 minor ammo available from? Thank you for the tip!

Guest WJStaff
If you wanna shoot indoor tomorrow. Let me know. I am a member at Shooters and will meet you there. I was looking for an excuse to go to the range!

I didn't know I could buy it, but I have talked to someone here on the board that told me about reloading some.  Where is the 40 minor ammo available from? Thank you for the tip!

Atlanta arms and ammo, that's about all they do. i used them a few years ago. universal ammo never had tryed. for the last few years i have been using tactical ammo, they worked well with me on loading what i wanted. there was another company i had used but not remember who they were.

believe it or not before the madness calling a smaller company and just asking if they would work up a load, works.

of course reloading is best if you have someone to do it.

Wow, that is one fine looking pistol. I love that finish...all of the ones I've had were just plain black.

They do amazing work, huh? They can do amazing things to the trigger on a CZ! And if you take the FPS out, it's even more amazing. You just have to put it back in for IDPA.

I've been wanting a Pro-Tek for years, but can't bring myself to spend that much. But, if they ever make a compact .45 and CZ Custome turns one into a Pro-Tek, I don't care how much it costs, I'm getting one.

BTW...never seen grips like those. What are they? Edited by BigK

I've been wanting a Pro-Tek for years, but can't bring myself to spend that much. But, if they ever make a compact .45 and CZ Custome turns one into a Pro-Tek, I don't care how much it costs, I'm getting one.

I just got a funny feeling in my pants with that comment.  A Pro-Tek in .45....... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :dirty:

• Like 1

reportttttttttttt (in my best German accented, Colonel Klink imitation)

Yeah AAA is about the only one I know of. There is a guy on Benos that loads it too I think. AAA isn't too bad for a "custom" load they load both short and long COL (everything else and 1911 style guns). Last price list I saw pre-all the craziness had it about $13 a box. I have no idea what it would cost now.