What song do you absolutely loathe?

mav

Smells like teen spirit by nirvana
Dragula by rob zombie

These two song are on the top of my list. I booed a stripper that danced to dragula and was asked to leave.

I will agree nickelback is terrible, but I seen them once and they did two rage against the machine covers that were awesome.

K, gotta ask, WHY??? This song is awesome BUT that is my own opinion I suppose.

Must of been one ugly stripper if you were paying attention to the music....
  • Like 1
Guest KCampbell
" Do you really want to hurt me" by Boy George and the answer is...yes I really do want to hurt you. :angry:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Edited by KCampbell

" Do you really want to hurt me" by Boy George and the answer is...yes I really do want to hurt you. :angry:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I will second that.  I hate everything from Culture Club.

Other songs I hate are Kajagoogoo's "Too Shy" and Toni Basil's "Mickey."  Thankfully you don't hear them anymore unless you search for them.

Hah! Culture Club, forgot about those, er... guys?

Also add anything from Hootie and the blowfish or that one Irish band with the female singer, you know the song "and their guns and their bombs and their bombs and their guns"

Can't stand it.

Hah! Culture Club, forgot about those, er... guys?

Also add anything from Hootie and the blowfish or that one Irish band with the female singer, you know the song "and their guns and their bombs and their bombs and their guns"

Can't stand it.

The Cranberries.

• Moderators

Everything Madonna has ever done. That's one whore I'd like to see get plowed by a bus.

That's probably the only thing she hasn't been plowed by yet.

I'm not do sure about that one. I think something like that was in the "SEX" book she published in the early 90s.
Guest Travtastik

Smells like teen spirit by nirvana
Dragula by rob zombie

These two song are on the top of my list. I booed a stripper that danced to dragula and was asked to leave.

I will agree nickelback is terrible, but I seen them once and they did two rage against the machine covers that were awesome.

K, gotta ask, WHY??? This song is awesome BUT that is my own opinion I suppose.

I can't get into the B rated horror thing that rob zombie does. The lyrics don't make any sense to me and the music is bad too. I liked white zombie but his solo stuff I am not a fan.

While I was at the gym yesterday, a song came over the sound system that made me start thinking violent thoughts.  That is how bad I hate it.  It is Far East Movement's "Like a G6."  When I first heard the song a while back, I thought they were saying "like a cheese stick." 

Thankfully, I was just about done with my workout, so I didn't miss much when I just walked out of the gym when the song came on.

Dev, the artist that The Cataracs sampled when they produced the Far East Movement's song is a very talented artist. The original song is Booty Bounce.

I have a sad obsession with her and own everything she has released.

As for a song I hate... I don't know, there is a lot of crap music out there right now.

I have to agree with a lot of the animosity toward Nickelback, I greatly dislike ICP and Slipknot, can't really stand Katy Perry, or any of that boy band crap that seems to dominate the pop airwaves now.

However, if I had to narrow it down, I don't think I could. I could however offer you a solid answer regarding this new genre of reality show where some hack wannabe artist comes out and 'covers' a classic and butchers it all to hades and back.

That pisses me off.

My wife is a big fan of 'The Voice.' She is constantly (even though she knows it makes me physically ill) trying to make me listen to crap they try to pass off as music on this show. The one that was the end for me was some little twit covering Skid Row's "I Remember You," and she and her coach decided it needed to be a country song, and at the same time removed Sabo's lead guitar (which is the equivalent of backing vocals IMO) and then determined that hitting the same high notes that Bach could was not needed.

To add insult to injury my wife's response was "What, I don't even know where the original is from, why are you so upset?"

Another thing I want to know, why the hell is Shooter Jennings not famous? I absolutely love his stuff. It goes to show that in today's market, talent is not marketable.

Edited by Murgatroy

Dev, the artist that The Cataracs sampled when they produced the Far East Movement's song is a very talented artist. The original song is Booty Bounce.

I have a sad obsession with her and own everything she has released.

As for a song I hate... I don't know, there is a lot of crap music out there right now.

I have to agree with a lot of the animosity toward Nickelback, I greatly dislike ICP and Slipknot, can't really stand Katy Perry, or any of that boy band crap that seems to dominate the pop airwaves now.

However, if I had to narrow it down, I don't think I could. I could however offer you a solid answer regarding this new genre of reality show where some hack wannabe artist comes out and 'covers' a classic and butchers it all to hades and back.

That pisses me off.

My wife is a big fan of 'The Voice.' She is constantly (even though she knows it makes me physically ill) trying to make me listen to crap they try to pass off as music on this show. The one that was the end for me was some little twit covering Skid Row's "I Remember You," and she and her coach decided it needed to be a country song, and at the same time removed Sabo's lead guitar (which is the equivalent of backing vocals IMO) and then determined that hitting the same high notes that Bach could was not needed.

To add insult to injury my wife's response was "What, I don't even know where the original is from, why are you so upset?"

Another thing I want to know, why the hell is Shooter Jennings not famous? I absolutely love his stuff. It goes to show that in today's market, talent is not marketable.

Agreed.

Rule number one, I'm number one. Rule number two, don't f@ck with my Skid Row.

Can't stand the way singers sing these days, making their pitch go all up and down for no aparent reason. Gaw! Just hold the damn note fer cryin out loud. The voice warble is way hay hay over rated, over done and played out.