Had a very disturbing conversation last night

Anyone who has been in LE, as TN-popo can attest, can spot fellow officers off duty because of how they hold themselves as well as how they talk and act. Some are harder and some easier but they all give off little clues.

My wife is better at it than me.  She says it's usually the dorky haircut and the dickiness.

She can't believe she's married to one.  :)

PS.  Naked cartwheels for real?  All full of awesome...

Unfortunately for him, the "LEO" in question will ultimately get his comeuppance one day, most likely at the hands of someone who doesn't give a flip about a badge of any kind. Arrogance and bravado of this type often lead one to make crucial mistakes due to overconfidence and foolhardiness.

That is, if he wasn't just trolling for attention.

LEO? possibly. Troll? definitely. Foolhardy Idiot? Most assuredly.

Did you not read posts 1, 7, and 11?

Just did.

Rule #36 on forums:  Most people (including me) do not read through the thread before posting; if it's not in post #1 it doesn't get read.  

Him claiming to be LEO doesn't mean anything, I could claim to have a Porsche 911 turbo online, but when I open the garage door, bet you an old S10 is actually sitting there :)

I'm hoping this is a first person shooter, if so. Repeat this phrase everytime you kill him.
"BOOM HEAD SHOT! response time of 7 minutes didn't help your a$$"
Guest Emtdaddy1980

Anyone who has been in LE for any amount of time can pick out other LE. Even former LE are easy to pick out if they have done it for any amount of time. It is easy in person by how they stand and only gets easier when they speak. Voice only is a little more difficult but you can still hear little things here and there that are clues. I wasn't 100% sure, but had an idea, until he said he was LE then everything came together.

Anyone who has been in LE, as TN-popo can attest, can spot fellow officers off duty because of how they hold themselves as well as how they talk and act. Some are harder and some easier but they all give off little clues.

Did anyone else hear Queen singing the theme music for the series HIGHLANDER in their head while reading this.

well, from what I understand there was something about a Supreme Court case that officers don't have to put themselves in danger to protect anyone.  Seems it really isn't there job. 

So I will stay prepared to protect myself.

Yep, it's been before SCOTUS numerous times. The police have no duty or responsibility for your personal protection.

Was having an awesome morning until this image infected my screen!

Sorry, :)

On the internet that dude is a bad ass ninja and the smartest, best looking man on the planet. I never take anyone seriously making wild claims online, the dude the OP was talking about is likely a disgruntled ex-cop or a wannbe, I do believe he's the type to say stupid things just to make people mad and get attention for himself. Typical troll.

Glad I don'tlive there either or one of thes other "liberal" states or areas. Remember, It could happen anywhere.

But the LE,troll or whatever can say whatever he wants, think however he wants and believe it all he wants. Until the federal government outlaws the second amendment he and his like minded LE officers can just pound sand or whatever. But i can guarantee this, once that happens, It'll be worse than the first "civil war".

I agree most in LE are good, its the 10% that make them all look bad.

• Like 1

My wife is better at it than me.  She says it's usually the dorky haircut and the dickiness.

She can't believe she's married to one.  :)

PS.  Naked cartwheels for real?  All full of awesome...

Of course :) 

actually no.. I did one.. just one.. a few years ago.. did not look like them pictures on the intarwerbz. It was downright ugly.. :sick:

Glad I don'tlive there either or one of thes other "liberal" states or areas. Remember, It could happen anywhere.

But the LE,troll or whatever can say whatever he wants, think however he wants and believe it all he wants. Until the federal government outlaws the second amendment he and his like minded LE officers can just pound sand or whatever. But i can guarantee this, once that happens, It'll be worse than the first "civil war".

I agree most in LE are good, its the 10% that make them all look bad.

If this dude really is a LEO I would inform him he is deserting his oath and showing Un-American contempt for the constitution and he has no business wearing a badge in the U.S.A. I would advise him if he wishes to continue as a LEO that he move and become a citizen of Cuba or maybe China.

Geography is everything. I have yet to meet an LEO in the south that had opinions anywhere near this. I have a heavily LEO family, and it dates back to the beginning of the last century. They have all been patriots.

The problem is California cops come from the pool of commie citizens of California. I can't imagine this type of personality being very successful in Anytown, Tennessee.
Guest Emtdaddy1980
I found our guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUVGf8B2yc&feature=youtube_gdata_player Edited by Emtdaddy1980