Some lowlife BS. Allowed in the Florida Capital

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

Zimmerman standing and shooting TM. Which didnt happen.

MLK with blood dripping down his head.

Mirror signifying it could happen to any of us (No it couldnt, I dont know about anyone else, but I am not a thug and will not take a chance on bashing someones head in who could be CCWing, or anyone for that matter)

THEY all might be Trayvon Martin....Im not

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/10/mural-of-george-zimmerman-shooting-trayvon-martin-unveiled-in-florida-state-capitol/

Edited by TankerHC
  • Moderators

Don't get outraged over it, it gives validity to the stupidity.  This all disappears when we stop giving a damn about the people riding the wave for personal gain.

Until you realize that this will probably be included in "art studies" courses for years to come, classes of which most college studies programs require at least one of. How do you think this will cause Trayvon to be remembered?

tank-man.jpg

mural.jpeg

677px-Mona_Lisa.jpg

Until you realize that this will probably be included in "art studies" courses for years to come, classes of which most college studies programs require at least one of. How do you think this will cause Trayvon to be remembered?

Benjamin Rush, a physician that signed the declaration of independence, said that being black was the result of a disease called "negritude", and the only cure to it was to become white.  How do you think this caused Dr. Rush to be remembered?  Probably not good right?  Except that he was one of the founders of the first anti-slavery groups in the country as well. The race baiters have used Dr. Rush before as an argument without mentioning he was an advocate for the abolishment of slavery.....

No matter what happens with the TM exploitation, people will believe what they want.  No reason to waste any energy on it; the facts are out there for those that want to know and for those that don't... well, there's a big painting in the FL capitol building.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 2

If it's ten o'clock at night and I see a black-hoodie-wearing thug wandering my neighborhood, I'm calling the police, and I'm keeping my hand on the butt of my holstered pistol until the cops arrive. If asked about the race of the perp, I'm gonna say ". . . don't know for sure. . . ." 'Cause I don't care about the race of the perp, I care about the suspicious behavior.

• Like 3
  • Moderators

There's more fact in this photo than in the one tanker found.

For the record, that's Bea Arhtur wrestling down a Velociraptor

brandonbird_killing_machine.jpg

You got a version with a naked Bea Arthur? :dirty: Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 1
Guest TankerHC

There's more fact in this photo than in the one tanker found.

For the record, that's Bea Arhtur wrestling down a Velociraptor

brandonbird_killing_machine.jpg

Except Bea Arthur was a pretty large woman (Not fat) and a US Marine. So she probabaly could wrestle a Velociraptor. So this would be a true painting.