NATO Treaty is back up to full swing once again.

Guest nra37922

NOT voting has consequences and for the millions who didn't vote because they didn't like Romney well this is what we get.  The Constitution will still trump the treaty but with the Ohole administration that means less than nothing.

Let the panic buying begin again........

Guest 6.8 AR

Just because Kerry would sign a treaty doesn't make it a law. The consequences with it being this administration would be

that the treaty would be honored as much as it could get away with, however. Remember Hillary stopping those Garands

from Korea, or whoever it was?

The UN is already the culprit behind the powder shortage, from what I see. A lot of shipping regulations and other bugaboos.

NOT voting has consequences and for the millions who didn't vote because they didn't like Romney well this is what we get.  The Constitution will still trump the treaty but with the Ohole administration that means less than nothing.

Let the panic buying continue.........

Uninted Nations Police Taskforce = target rich environment and no moral objection to causing them to rapidly acclimate to room temperature.

Blue helmets would make a nice target identification item. And no qualms about fighting fellow Americans

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

I figured. I'm still leaving the blue helmet pic :)

Yeah, much too overt a statement, even though that's actual long term covert intent.

Will normal 5.56 and 7.62x39 ball ammo actually penetrate NATO helmets these days, or have they made them of some super duper alloy?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

Yeah, much too overt a statement, even though that's actual long term covert intent.

Will normal 5.56 and 7.62x39 ball ammo actually penetrate NATO helmets these days, or have they made them of some super duper alloy?

- OS

I have a shitload of SS109 Penetrators. They work just fine, I'm guessin'. If not, the .458 SOCOM will just smash one flat :)

Guest ThePunisher

Most states won’t stand for disarming Americans…. It just won’t happen.

Those states will get cut off of the federal dollars, and then they will cave in.

Most states won’t stand for disarming Americans…. It just won’t happen.

I agree with this statement...

Those states will get cut off of the federal dollars, and then they will cave in.

Until this happens and they will fold like a cheap tent!

I completely agree with your first sentence but you may be misinformed about the Constitution trumping the treaty. Article 6 says, in part;

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

From the article itself;

According to experts familiar with this process, the mere act of signing the treaty — a responsibility that would fall to Secretary of State John Kerry — would “obligate” the U.S. government as a signatory not to act “contrary to” its terms.

So, if Kerry signs it, we'll be stuck with it until it's undone, and that won't likely be before 2017.

Vigilance is always a good thing. However, folks lose all credibility when they circulate false documents and misleading information regarding confiscation.

I tell ya what, if Blue Helmets show up on our shores to take away guns I'll give away my ARs to the first folks to bring me UN scalps.
  • Like 1

Vigilance is always a good thing. However, folks lose all credibility when they circulate false documents and misleading information regarding confiscation.

I tell ya what, if Blue Helmets show up on our shores to take away guns I'll give away my ARs to the first folks to bring me UN scalps.

You need to keep your AR's. French guys squeal when you shoot 'em. More fun than Tannerite :)

• Like 1

You need to keep your AR's. French guys squeal when you shoot 'em. More fun than Tannerite :)

Well, I only got two arms so I figure all the rest of my ARs are to arm my guerrilla force. I'm thinking about canning the idea of having a 5.56 as my goto anyway. I'm seriously considering the 300 blk route if I get into this reloading thing, and keepin a spare 5.56 barrel for it.