Australian shot in Oklahoma by bored teens

Guest The Itis

Australian white boy shot in Oklahoma by bored black teens

There. I fixed it for ya.

I know this won't be popular with some, but it would have been driven into the ground had the races been reversed. I've yet to hear or see a news story even mention that fact in passing. I know it was made painfully clear the ethnicity of Treyvon Martin and Ronald Zimmerman.

Anybody else notice that? Just an oversight I'm sure.

• Like 2

Yes, I noticed and suspected as much.

Looks like the gun debate may be exploited again, that seems to be the angle the MSM is taking.

I say that because I was in Longhorn for lunch today and they had CNN on. They spent maybe 5minutes on chemical weapons being used in Syria but spent about 15 on gun control in Australia.

Edited by kieefer
Guest The Itis

MSNBC said it was a .223 military grade high capacity assault revolver.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I've never heard of a 223 revolver, not to mention "high capacity assault revolver" :squint:

Any source say whose gun it was or where they got it?

Edited by The Itis
I believe that some Taurus Raging Bull's are/were offered chambered in .22 Hornet, but that would not generally be a combination used by "at risk youths" due to the large size of the revolvers & the rarity of the cartridge.

So either .22LR or possibly even .22WRM would be my guess.

I know this won't be popular with some, but it would have been driven into the ground had the races been reversed. I've yet to hear or see a news story even mention that fact in passing. I know it was made painfully clear the ethnicity of Treyvon Martin and Ronald Zimmerman.

Two blacks, one white.

Fox News just showed a "tweet" from one the suspects:

90% of white folks are nasty. #HATE THEM

Capture_zps87487201.jpg

Liberals are having a fit now, it was the gun, and lack of gun control.  Saw some ignorant huckster arguing with Malkin last evening about how easy it is for teenagers to buy guns, and then Kiersten Powers on O'Rilley talking about how easy it is to purchase a machine gun.

Get ready for an all out assault to obfuscate the facts.

Edited by Worriedman

One was white I think. But still!!

DaveS

I could care less the color of anyone's skin or what their motive was for killing this guy. I just believe that if the races were reversed this would be a story about race instead the murder of a foreign national, and our president would somehow involve himself in it. Liberals just disgust me. Bunch of hypocrites and racists.
  • Like 4

I've been noticing some interestin stuff in the Kansas/Oklahoma territories.  Kansas City (...Kansas...) seems to be a hotbed of racial trouble (...about 29% black...).   Google a bit and you will be surprized (...and dismayed...). 

I think it's very interesting that this sort of thing is popping up in unusual places.  The current bunch of politicos has done a lot to raise "racial tensions"; which i think, for the most part, is just a pretext to do heinous things to whitey under the pretext of "outrage and striking back" ALA the muslum brotherhood and south africa model.   This sort of thing is very dangerous.   I wonder if anyone in the political class at any level has the backbone to call it what it really could be??!... . Time will tell.

Be watchful and keep your powder dry.

leroy

• Like 3

I guess it was not news worthy enough to be mentioned that is was a black man killing a white man. I guess the race card was not in play. Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?  I guess  they are in hiding so they cannot be questioned about this shooting because they would have to explain why they are not up in arms and protesting the death of another young man because he was white. Funny how they don't have a problem screaming racial issues when a young white man kills a young black man.  A life is a life and they should be up in arms on this issue also. That just shows how actively racist both of them are. Hey guys, your color is showing!!!! .........JMHO  Now my friends know why I won't walk to my mail box with out a gun to pick up my mail near the street.

Edited by bersaguy
Guest The Itis

Politicians only worry about such regions when they need their votes. Otherwise they're too busy serving states with more significant outputs than creationism and the KKK.

Guest ThePunisher

Obama; if you had a son, would he look like one of these guys? :huh:

Obama's daddy looked a little closer to the one on the left. Obama looks more like the one in the middle. As for the one on the right, he's one stupid white boy or what ever.

Doesn't look white to me. Mixed perhaps.

SuspectsOklaShooting.jpg?ve=1

Obama; if you had a son, would he look like one of these guys? :huh:

The kid in the middle, Chancey Allen Luna has a mom who is white, btw, so yeah, if BHO had a son, "he would look like Chancey".

article-2398952-1B630421000005DC-917_306

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-20/mother-of-alleged-shooter-backs-sons-innocence/4899760

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2