Australian shot in Oklahoma by bored teens

Guest The Itis

Guest ThePunisher

They'd all look the same hanging from a rope

But the liberals have to rehabilitate these poor dedrived children, after all, it's society's fault they turned out this way. They sure wanted to string up Zimmerman. Hypocrites!

They'd all look the same hanging from a rope

But the liberals have to rehabilitate these poor dedrived children, after all, it's society's fault they turned out this way. They sure wanted to string up Zimmerman. Hypocrites!

You can't hang a black man in this day and time, even a half black man. It would be as politically incorrect as stoning to death with watermelons.

Besides, the last state to hang anyone was DE in 1969 and the only ones left that technically allow it are WA and NH.

- OS

You can't hang a black man in this day and time, even a half black man. It would be as politically incorrect as stoning to death with watermelons.

Besides, the last state to hang anyone was DE in 1969 and the only ones left that technically allow it are WA and NH.

- OS

You have to go to the Middle East to see anyone hanged. They aren't racist about it. They hang black folks just as easy as Arabs. Funny how the KKK (and hollywood) have given hanging a racial connotation. As if a person could only be hanged if they were a victim of the Klan. Hangings should be the standard for murderers and rapists. It is such a humiliating and dishonorable way to die.
  • Like 1
Guest The Itis

It may just be here in the South, but I don't feel hangings are typically associated with the racial connotation. Saddam's hanging wasn't that long ago, there are a bunch of movies where some character is to be hanged on a platform where the floor drops out and sometimes they get saved, etc.

At least for me, not being from the South, when I hear "hanging" I think about the proper hanging as carried out by the law in Westerns or whatever genre/time period they were used, with the public display, raised wooden platform, executee standing on a stool on a trapdoor that gives way with the pull of a lever, that whole scene. I don't envision black guy hanging from a tree.

Everything is ok, Messe Jackson has cleared this up, there is nothing similar between TM and this case - only the TM case was over race.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/08/22/Jesse-Jackson-Criticizes-Conservatives-For-Comparing-Trayvon-Martin-To-Chris-Lane

Also look at the headline on the news channel it says "GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM" on the screen, so it looks like they may be trying to kick back up the good old gun debate.

Guest The Itis

People don't like the sound of stupid-people-control, so the next best thing for them is to look at the other components, being the tools used.

I guess it was not news worthy enough to be mentioned that is was a black man killing a white man. I guess the race card was not in play. Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?  I guess  they are in hiding so they cannot be questioned about this shooting because they would have to explain why they are not up in arms and protesting the death of another young man because he was white. Funny how they don't have a problem screaming racial issues when a young white man kills a young black man.  A life is a life and they should be up in arms on this issue also. That just shows how actively racist both of them are. Hey guys, your color is showing!!!! .........JMHO  Now my friends know why I won't walk to my mail box with out a gun to pick up my mail near the street.

Jesse came out with very strong language

The Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that the killing of an Australian baseball player, allegedly by three Oklahoma teenagers who were bored, is “senseless violence” and should be “frowned upon.” :squint:

perhaps before the gun control coward try to use this crime and enact Austrian type gun control here should read how well it is working there. 

Gun Crime 'Out of Control' Despite Strict Australia Laws

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/08/21/Aussie-Politician-Complains-About-U-S-Gun-Laws-But-Gun-Crime-In-Sydney-Is-Out-Of-Control

Question that's been bothering me lately ... why the media emphasis against black racism regarding black on white crime?

Spokespersons are coming out frequently with these statements after horrific crimes.

Does this mean they are incapable of being racist? Aren't they equal in rights?

/sarcasm

It may just be here in the South, but I don't feel hangings are typically associated with the racial connotation. Saddam's hanging wasn't that long ago, there are a bunch of movies where some character is to be hanged on a platform where the floor drops out and sometimes they get saved, etc.

At least for me, not being from the South, when I hear "hanging" I think about the proper hanging as carried out by the law in Westerns or whatever genre/time period they were used, with the public display, raised wooden platform, executee standing on a stool on a trapdoor that gives way with the pull of a lever, that whole scene. I don't envision black guy hanging from a tree.

I don't think saddam was hanged by a white man.

Guest nra37922

I don't care if Saddam was hanged by a one eye martian and I wouldn't care if these MF'ers were hanging from an overpass, quick fried in an electric chair, or had a bullet lobotomy.  This crapola has got to stop and the fear of retribution out weigh the gang culture.

This crapola has got to stop and the fear of retribution out weigh the gang culture.

It’s a catch 22. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they see cops profiling people. Profiling is what they do. Every search is instantly a violation of someone’s rights.

If you look like a gang banger it should be cause for a stop. If you have an AR strapped across your back and are wearing body armor in downtown Nashville; you are going to get stopped. When the courts make rulings that stop either of those things from happening; we are in a world of hurt and it is by no means what our founding fathers intended.

You can't get in the fight with your hands cuffed.

It’s a catch 22. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they see cops profiling people. Profiling is what they do. Every search is instantly a violation of someone’s rights.

If you look like a gang banger it should be cause for a stop. If you have an AR strapped across your back and are wearing body armor in downtown Nashville; you are going to get stopped. When the courts make rulings that stop either of those things from happening; we are in a world of hurt and it is by no means what our founding fathers intended.

You can't get in the fight with your hands cuffed.

I totally agree. Profiling is 100% necessary. When an 85 year old woman comes up to a TSA checkpoint, they probably don't need to strip search her. However, the three young arabic males who are clean shaven should definitely be profiled and given lots of "extra attention". I'm not aware of any terrorist attacks perpetrated by an 85 year old woman. I am, however, aware of several carried out by young arabic males. And a few women here and there. It's common sense. People need to quit crying and deal with it.

Guest nra37922

As Pat Buchanan says, " white people are the only group you can now discriminate against legally".

I prefer to be called Caucasian or European-American.  White is the new N word.

Guest ThePunisher

Yeah, that was the box we use to always check when identifying our race. Now we have to check two boxes to identify our Caucasian race - white, and non Hispanic. I don't know what they'll have us checking before long. Probably Comrade or non-Comrade.

I guess i'm a Scottish-English-German-American. I think i'll start writing that down on every form I fill out from now on. I'll abbreaveate it, a SEG-American and let them figure it out.

Edited by K191145
  • Like 1

I guess i'm a Scottish-English-German-American. I think i'll start writing that down on every form I fill out from now on. I'll abbreaveate it, a SEG-American and let them figure it out.

Think I'll abbreviate F#C#N-American and let them figure it out.

Edited by kieefer
  • Like 2